1A Poll as requested by Roy Dillard

SportsnetWriter2

8 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

No mention of McKenzie other than ranked 3 and that’s fair. But to not have them in the discussion to be there is unjust. I guess the region we were placed in really does hurt us with the level of competition in it. None the less, that is why we play them. Going to be a fun week 11 thru 15.

I know McKenzie is a solid team and it wouldn’t have been fair to put them as a dark horse or a sleeper as they’re at the level it shouldn’t surprise anyone if they make a run. If I’m being honest, McKenzie is the one team on this list that I just don’t know much about. I didn’t want to do them a disservice by speaking about them when I truly don’t know much other than their statistics and seeing common opponents. 

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Rlh Murphy had the biggest pole with that Hargis man and that Stewart man a close second.  This writer man is doing good though.  Im not joking either.

Thanks ole buddy! That Murphy and Hargis man’s poles are hard to match up with! Maybe some day it can get to their level of expertise!

On 10/16/2021 at 7:27 AM, Geno said:

Fayetteville lost Big last night. Let's see what that does to them Mentally

IMO, it is going to affect the way the team approaches this next game.  They have realized that they cannot just show up and expect the opponent to roll over for them.  They have realized that they have to put in the work and execute their offensive and defensive schemes.  Last year is last year, and it was great, but it's going to be a whole different path and nobody cares about what you did last year, it's, what are you going to do this year?