South Pittsburg vs Oakland(stone man and little Grider man against this Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

12 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I created a website for this game.  Our boys need to lift a lot of weights to be able to nock a hole in that Creasy mans line.  Maybe our boys can throw a hail marry on the first play and that Creasy man want be in prevent defence yet.  Im not joking either.

Roy this team has a bunch of boys that could play in the SEC. They might beat us like we are beating Sale Creek tonight 

• Like 1

Has anyone ever seen the movie Little Giants? We are going to be like the Giants when they gained 1 yard on the Cowboys to make it 2nd and 9 and the crowd goes crazy. 

In all seriousness, I don’t know if we can get 5 first downs the whole game on them. I heard their starters were only playing til half…but still…big talent gap. Should be a good money maker for SP on a Thursday though for people to come watch big time future college players.

Edited by powerp