South Pittsburg vs Oakland(stone man and little Grider man against this Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

Roy must have give you a bad patch of mountain oysters?? 

Daggummit Bush I guarantee I don't eat oysters. You coming to this Oakland game to see our boys play? You can sit with me and Roy and look at his Murphy book. We can show you our poles after the game because when we win our poles will be bigger. 

I ain't jokin either 

53 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit Bush I guarantee I don't eat oysters. You coming to this Oakland game to see our boys play? You can sit with me and Roy and look at his Murphy book. We can show you our poles after the game because when we win our poles will be bigger. 

I ain't jokin either 

Only poles you’re going be shining is at Ronnie’s Red Eye with Roy and Geno while eating some mountain oysters.:flower:     :roflolk:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Geno said:

Oakland comes to South Pittagain next year. It will still surprise me if this Game gets played. Oakland has more to lose than Spitt in this Game. 

Only reason this game isn't played in 2022 is if SP cancels. We don't have the luxury of cancelling games against programs willing to play

SP has just as much to lose if not more, SP loses a few kids to injury and it hurts them pretty bad for the playoffs. Oakland can lose a couple and still be in decent shape

Edited by MidTennFootball

3 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

What exactly does oakland have to lose?  I would disagree because sp could lose players to injury because your buddy scheduled this one.  Lot of difference in 1a and 6a with a thin roster vs depth at each position.

Are you real dumb? Could Oakland not get a player injured to? We no you jailhouse fellars is a hoping we lose a few.  I aint joking either.