West Rebulls headin two tha Blaick Whole

STARSNBARS

Just now, FilmCzar said:

Obviously, your need to prove it just further solidifies my case. :-D It is okay, Samson... no one is mad at you, kind sir!

What case? If you're going to make an argument at least make one that has some intelligent thought behind it. About the only crap you make that's solidified is what comes out of your butt, but I bet even that crap is runny like your mouth.

2 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

What case? If you're going to make an argument at least make one that has some intelligent thought behind it. About the only crap you make that's solidified is what comes out of your butt, but I bet even that crap is runny like your mouth.

Look, JSams, there is no need to be upset! I am just stating the obvious (which is something that I consistently do on this platform) and it is evident that you follow Maryville HS as a true bandwagon fan! Sorry!

Let's steer this back to the purpose of this thread. West is going to get a sound whooping this week but how many delusional West fans are there that think since West played Alcoa so "close" they will hang with Maryville? My money is on quite a few. But my guy @BCsportsfan knows all too well that West won't be getting help from the Zebras this time. I just hope on Friday evening there isn't a class action lawsuit against Coach Hunt and his staff for child abuse. I'll be dining at Las Margaritas and stopping for a few packs of Mike & Ikes at the Maryville Walmart. I'm sharing them with @rebelwoman87. I may be a habitual MJ fan but this week you'll see me with a big foam finger hollering GO RED REBELS!

10 minutes ago, thefox said:

Let's steer this back to the purpose of this thread. West is going to get a sound whooping this week but how many delusional West fans are there that think since West played Alcoa so "close" they will hang with Maryville? My money is on quite a few. But my guy @BCsportsfan knows all too well that West won't be getting help from the Zebras this time. I just hope on Friday evening there isn't a class action lawsuit against Coach Hunt and his staff for child abuse. I'll be dining at Las Margaritas and stopping for a few packs of Mike & Ikes at the Maryville Walmart. I'm sharing them with @rebelwoman87. I may be a habitual MJ fan but this week you'll see me with a big foam finger hollering GO RED REBELS!

Fact. But, one point  RebelRon does make is.....West has a great defense. They are a very good team. They would have more respect if it not for KIL refs continued cheating outside Knoxville Teams. A problem for a LONG time. For that reason, I hope West gets HAMMERED! :thumb:

48 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Look, JSams, there is no need to be upset! I am just stating the obvious (which is something that I consistently do on this platform) and it is evident that you follow Maryville HS as a true bandwagon fan! Sorry!

Whatever mental gymnastics you have to perform in your mind to believe any of what you just said, go right ahead. I don't get upset at peons like yourself, it's beneath me.

1 hour ago, JSamson7 said:

Whatever mental gymnastics you have to perform in your mind to believe any of what you just said, go right ahead. I don't get upset at peons like yourself, it's beneath me.

You're right, Jason. You are not a bandwagon fan! Just a total liability on the FG block team! Cost those boys a trip to Vanderbilt!

Edited by FilmCzar