West Rebulls headin two tha Blaick Whole

STARSNBARS

39 minutes ago, strongx said:

So what’s west got? I watched the alco game but remember a lot of penalties and alco passing up a couple of early field goals. Did west have some players hurt and out of that game? Are they 100%?

Those Knox refs have been consistent for at least 40 yrs.

I don't think Alcoa passed up any FG's.  I watched that game and don't remember that at all.  They might have passed up a long one late.

Edited by Knoxemdown

1 hour ago, strongx said:

So what’s west got? I watched the alco game but remember a lot of penalties and alco passing up a couple of early field goals. Did west have some players hurt and out of that game? Are they 100%?

Those Knox refs have been consistent for at least 40 yrs.

sx thay scort 76 points laist weak.....Thait ort two bee enuff enfourmashun two tale ewe tha littull fellurs ere inn trububble....:unsure:

Edited by STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, Knoxemdown said:

I don't think Alcoa passed up any FG's.  I watched that game and don't remember that at all.  They might have passed up a long one late.

I thought alco kept going for it on fourth down in the first half and came away without points a couple times, but then they also went for it on fourth down right before halftime to score. Maybe that was a different year? My memory ain’t what it used to be.

6 hours ago, thefox said:

Let's steer this back to the purpose of this thread. West is going to get a sound whooping this week but how many delusional West fans are there that think since West played Alcoa so "close" they will hang with Maryville? My money is on quite a few. But my guy @BCsportsfan knows all too well that West won't be getting help from the Zebras this time. I just hope on Friday evening there isn't a class action lawsuit against Coach Hunt and his staff for child abuse. I'll be dining at Las Margaritas and stopping for a few packs of Mike & Ikes at the Maryville Walmart. I'm sharing them with @rebelwoman87. I may be a habitual MJ fan but this week you'll see me with a big foam finger hollering GO RED REBELS!

I do not drink alcoholic beverages.