West Rebulls headin two tha Blaick Whole

STARSNBARS

28 minutes ago, edwardblake said:

I just mentioned them winning 80% of their games of course their track record speaks for itself. That windbag wants everyone to bow at Maryville's feet and won't even allow for someone to playfully imagine an upset. If you're into that kind of thing that's fine but I'm not. And by the way I'll show my West love however I please. You don't dictate that for me. Have you lost your mind? Because I will help you find it. 

Whoah, all I said was "Not Happening" and you came up with all of that? It's just a message board big guy, calm down. 

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

Maybe Oakland should start playing their games in East TN. I think we got more fans in the Knoxville Area than in our own backyard.......

I hate to break it to most of the haters, but Maryville doesn't do anything crazy. You want to shut em up? Then beat em yourselves and quit invoking Oakland like you know a thing about the program

That's all they've got. I've heard it comes your guy's way from Siegel, Riverdale, etc.... They like to bring up our name much the same they do with you guys here... lol

6 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

That's all they've got. I've heard it comes your guy's way from Siegel, Riverdale, etc.... They like to bring up our name much the same they do with you guys here... lol

Honestly, we don't get it near as much as you guys do because we've been really good since 2013, whereas Maryville has been winning at this rate for 25 years. I do gain a little more appreciation for the bs Maryville & Alcoa put up with now that Oakland is getting lumped in that same category

19 minutes ago, edwardblake said:

I just mentioned them winning 80% of their games of course their track record speaks for itself. That windbag wants everyone to bow at Maryville's feet and won't even allow for someone to playfully imagine an upset. If you're into that kind of thing that's fine but I'm not. And by the way I'll show my West love however I please. You don't dictate that for me. Have you lost your mind? Because I will help you find it. 

My mind is just fine.  Please feel free to continue talking trash to the fans of the most successful program in TN history.  That always looks classy and reflects well.  How many state titles does West have in its 70 year history?

1 hour ago, FilmCzar said:

Clearly I have struck a nerve. But you know what I am talking about. You don't remember the Smyrna game?

You didn't hit a nerve at all. Why would I get mad at something that isn't true? I do have to give you some props on the troll job though. I like to troll myself, but at least I bring some facts to the table. The player who committed that penalty is a friend of mine and nephew to one of the all time best referees in the state. Even then, that penalty didn't cost us the game but I'm flattered you took time out of your day troll that one up.

As far as this game on Friday, the boys are ready and despite what Mr. Blake thinks about their chances tomorrow night, I'd say they are slim to none. Hopefully that doesn't trigger his emotional state too much, but it is what it is. Until then, the rest of you haters can keep jumping on that Oakland bandwagon knowing full well your team (outside of Alcoa) doesn't stand a chance against us at the Skeeter. 

Edited by JSamson7

12 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

You didn't hit a nerve at all. Why would I get mad at something that isn't true? I do have to give you some props on the troll job though. I like to troll myself, but at least I bring some facts to the table. The player who committed that penalty is a friend of mine and nephew to one of the all time best referees in the state. Even then, that penalty didn't cost us the game but I'm flattered you took time out of your day troll that one up.

As far as this game on Friday, the boys are ready and despite what Mr. Blake thinks about their chances tomorrow night, I'd say they are slim to none. Hopefully that doesn't trigger his emotional state too much, but it is what it is. Until then, the rest of you haters can keep jumping on that Oakland bandwagon knowing full well your team (outside of Alcoa) doesn't stand a chance against us at the Skeeter. 

I got sensitive and I will own that, but son your arrogance is palpable. West Rebs by three.