West Rebulls headin two tha Blaick Whole

STARSNBARS

My thawts on tha gaim....

1. West haz sum nicur skilt playurs

b. Mairvul kontrolled thiz gaim att tha line ov scrimmich

c. Mairvul's LB's tackulled good inn space and haid a lott ov blaick hats arownd tha bawl

4. Showt out two #3....He puts rb's inn reevurse

5. Nicur job bye our frashman QB and krew ov runnin' out tha klock and moovin' tha bawl agin West's furst teem D two end tha gaim

p.s. toetull teem win

:popcorneater:

Murvil looks like they have gotten betterer. The commitment to build depth has worked as they have a lot of kids who can play -that’s a tribute to the coaches because most teams just leave their starters in most of the game. 
As for west, I guess making the drive for the game is better than not making the drive, but they didn’t show up. Murvil should consider playing alco 3 times next year. They could use the games too.

#5 has really polished his game. He’s the best I’ve seen this yr.

31 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

From everything I can tell West is the top team in Region 2 5A.     What happened, based on the comments it sounds like they didn't even show up last night.    Did West concede this game before it was ever played and just go through the motions?     Or is Region 2 really that lame?

I think it is more a testament to Maryville. I haven’t seen a West to ever just concede. You are gonna get their best effort of the night. How about them Falcons tho!!! I would gladly take another shot at West.