Haywood vs Covington!!!

Kruger77

46 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Thanks T&C, and congrats on the Tigers' win.  I believe the Tigers are a class above the rest as well.

We fixing to find out. Regular season is over for the Tigers, and from what I have gathered from region 5-4A is that there’s some legit teams we will have to beat to make a deep run in the playoffs. Tullahoma, PC, Marshal county and Montgomery Central are really good. 

Just now, Tigersandcats said:

We fixing to find out. Regular season is over for the Tigers, and from what I have gathered from region 5-4A is that there’s some legit teams we will have to beat to make a deep run in the playoffs. Tullahoma, PC, Marshal county and Montgomery Central are really good. 

I know Region 5 is going to be tough,  I'm cheering for y'all to take 'em down.   If the Tigers can make it through the 5/6 quadrant, Hardin County will host the west's 4A semifinal.  No matter who makes it from 7/8, it would be nice to see another all West Tennessee semifinal again this year, and Savannah would be a great place to play it.

19 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I know Region 5 is going to be tough,  I'm cheering for y'all to take 'em down.   If the Tigers can make it through the 5/6 quadrant, Hardin County will host the west's 4A semifinal.  No matter who makes it from 7/8, it would be nice to see another all West Tennessee semifinal again this year, and Savannah would be a great place to play it.

I agree, would love to see that happen. But al lot of football left to be played before we can even think of that scenario.