William Blount travels to Hardin Valley

OrangePylon

I watched most of the first half on the Gov Network which I speak highly of and wish Maryville would do the same especially today since games start at 7 and some away games are 60 plus miles away. This reminded me of two fat ladies in a mud wrestling contest with all the interceptions and penalties and I finally turned it off with a few minutes to go in the first half with WB leading 7-0.  I came to a conclusion HVA couldn't stick their finger in their hind end so I turned it off and totally concentrated on the MHS and West game in front of me. I look at the halftime scores and in dis belief HVA had scored since the time I turned the thing off. I check again and HVA was ahead so I turned it back on and WB had just tied it up 15 all. I get to my car and HVA was ahead 22-15 with 3  or 4 minutes to go. My evaluation of the program is if all the top hats down there just love the humiliation and embarrassment this program is going through please by all means stay the course. The only thing they had going for them at WB was the middle school program until someone got a hold of that and spread the cancer even farther. When I watch them I see a bunch of good kids that have so much potential and it hurts coming so close in a lot of the games only to find their way into the losing side once again. Hopefully Mo East is in the same boat and WB can pull out a win then go into the off season and either plan to make changes or stay the same course expecting different results. This mess goes on farther back then the current coaching has been here. This program has the potential to change before it's to late and meets Heritage's doom which Nick Saben couldn't mustard out a win and just needs to go away.

• Like 3