Dresden @ Obion Co.

HevyReturns

The wee lil 1A Dresden Lions hitches up our wagons & meanders on over to the big 4A school Obion County Central Rebels. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. This year, as always, I predict a Lion win. It will be a great test for both teams, and I hope for a non-injury game with both teams hitting on all cylinders playing their best. Lion nation should be there cheering loud & proud, with Rebel Nation doing their thing too at home in their nice, big-school stadium. GOOO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

I looked over in 3A-4A threads, didn’t see our game posted. Reckon the OC Rebels will make a topic over there? Or will this thread be it? idk.. it all good here in da hood, & win the Lions should, though Rebels also could, but this year they ain’t, not that they can’t, because win sometimes they do, but now their chances are few, Lions too strong this year, which their fans don’t wanna hear, but come Friday all will see, that W in our column will be, so my prediction is all that, while my poetry sure did fall flat! 

Lions 42 - Rebels 13 

On 10/16/2021 at 12:24 AM, HevyReturns said:

The wee lil 1A Dresden Lions hitches up our wagons & meanders on over to the big 4A school Obion County Central Rebels. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. This year, as always, I predict a Lion win. It will be a great test for both teams, and I hope for a non-injury game with both teams hitting on all cylinders playing their best. Lion nation should be there cheering loud & proud, with Rebel Nation doing their thing too at home in their nice, big-school stadium. GOOO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

Can't sleep on OC. They're much improved from years past and when the offense gets going they can be tough to stop. Still think Dresden pulls out the win. 

Edited by WarEagleCartman