Washington County Super Bowl Oct 22

blazer1set

Boone is a lot better than their record. They'll put themselves in a really good playoff position with a win. It's an archrivalry game, too, and anything can happen.
Although ... Crockett got stomped by West Ridge on the 8th and -- with a bye last week -- they've been stewing over that for a while. They should be pretty fired up to play Boone.

I guess what I'm saying here is that it's a pick 'em game. Should be a really good one.

Edited by Expatriate
typo

15 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Crockett by 14+. This one will not be close. Chandler knows what he is doing.

I tend to agree with you.   Boone has a very good defense but the offense has been on the back of a milk carton for most of the season.    Crockett does seem more balanced although they are not nearly as good as last year.

4 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

Your guys are just having a down year bro.  About 3 years ago my cherokees  went 4-6  or 3-7  just played pitifully they even lost heritage in Maryville and to me that was an  embarrassment then the next two years we came second in our region behind Maryville. And  now this year we are down. But they aren't playing as badly as thought  they would hope we can beat the loudon  redskins on the 22nd 

Loudon beat the daylights out of us, they are a very solid team

1 hour ago, Haydiboy said:

That school has always been an anomaly to me.  Is it even considered a private  school? It'd be cool to see university get football team in compete in 1a and play their games on ETSU field 

In 1968 My family moved to Johnson City. University High through a letter invited my youngest brother to begin school at their campus. It hurt my feelings till I found out there was no football. They did have a wrestling program. It was a private school through ETSU. Can’t remember when The Washington County School system took it over.