Milan @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigers are too much for Milan. Their offense is as dynamic as last season, but their defense and overall toughness is way up. Sometimes confidence and attitude alone makes all the difference, and for all that Hardin County has, Milan may be lacking a little at this point. I think that it'll take all that the Dawgs have to keep it close after the half.

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The defense for Hardin Co. has been the big thing that I have noticed this year. USJ has probably been the best team they have faced to date and to hold them to only 7pts speaks volumes. I just hope we can make it a good competitive game. 

Have y’all gotten any of the injured players healthy? 

32 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Have y’all gotten any of the injured players healthy? 

There were 7 total out against Huntingdung. 3 of them are out for the year. We have gotten 2 of the others back and they were both starting linemen so that helps some. Our last 2 games we have won 50-6 and 34-7 so we are playing better but it was against sub par teams. I hope getting some people healthy and the new guys having some time in their new roles will have us ready. But you guys are rolling this season.  

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There were 7 total out against Huntingdung. 3 of them are out for the year. We have gotten 2 of the others back and they were both starting linemen so that helps some. Our last 2 games we have won 50-6 and 34-7 so we are playing better but it was against sub par teams. I hope getting some people healthy and the new guys having some time in their new roles will have us ready. But you guys are rolling this season.  

HC is rolling pretty good for sure. But just being honest, it’s against subpar competition. In my eyes one quality win against USJ. The D has definitely improved tremendously from last year. But I do think this will be a competitive game. HC needs to be pushed for 4qtrs to see how they react. This being there last game before the playoffs begin.

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

HC is rolling pretty good for sure. But just being honest, it’s against subpar competition. In my eyes one quality win against USJ. The D has definitely improved tremendously from last year. But I do think this will be a competitive game. HC needs to be pushed for 4qtrs to see how they react. This being there last game before the playoffs begin.

How about you guys. Are you coming into this one fully healthy??

8 hours ago, Bulldog89 said:

I think this game will be a good test for Milan to see where we are at now with our young guys. We have some young guys playing important positions for guys we lost for the year. They are talented but learning on the job so it will be interesting to see how far they have come.

This will be a good game for both teams. Big test for HC . I know y’all have lost some games this year, but look at the losses. They were all against very good teams, no cupcakes to say the least. Looking forward to this game.

8 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

This will be a good game for both teams. Big test for HC . I know y’all have lost some games this year, but look at the losses. They were all against very good teams, no cupcakes to say the least. Looking forward to this game.

The teams that we have lost to are 26-4 on the year. We are currently sitting at 3-4 and really should be 4-4 but had the Memphis team chicken out on us. The first two games against Peabody were winnable games for us and we were in them til the very end. Bone headed special teams plays cost us both of those games. We were semi healthy for both of those games. Against Haywood and Huntingdung we were really banged up and got it handed to us. I’m hoping we are getting back to where we were earlier in the season. 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The teams that we have lost to are 26-4 on the year. We are currently sitting at 3-4 and really should be 4-4 but had the Memphis team chicken out on us. The first two games against Peabody were winnable games for us and we were in them til the very end. Bone headed special teams plays cost us both of those games. We were semi healthy for both of those games. Against Haywood and Huntingdung we were really banged up and got it handed to us. I’m hoping we are getting back to where we were earlier in the season. 

Y’all appear to be trending up at the right time of the year.