LA vs CPA

VOLHAWK

52 minutes ago, Navy21412 said:

I don't think they should feel any pressure to play up; do whatever is best for your program.  But don't start yapping in public that those guys are ducking you when you had a chance to join them in D2-AAA.  If that's what you want there's an easy solution to getting there.

Guess you didn't read my last post.

59 minutes ago, BreadTruck28 said:

The sun will still rise tomorrow.

CPA has some stuff to work on. Hopefully we’ll get a rematch again. 

Will be a completely different game a month from now…think LA is a little better but if CPA plays a clean game they can win.  I just have a feeling (a bad one) that the championship game could go either way.  Your coaches are too good.  For the first time I’ve seen in the past 3 years, our players looked “fresher”…cpa looked tired.  It’s a risk having 22 different starters and I haven’t bought into that in the past but it made a difference tonight.

On 10/22/2021 at 3:14 PM, BreadTruck28 said:

Booger, I hope I get to join you on 12/2. I was just thinking last night how lucky I’ve been as a CPA fan / dad / whatever over the past 11 years. I think your Irish, Alcoa, and now Oakland are the only programs we have a losing record against during that period. 

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team