Catholic @ Powell - Rivalry Thursday

osunut2

2 minutes ago, HTV said:

Nope. Catholic didn't pay for the game, I've been told that the TV guy is paying both schools to make it happen.  He's apparently opened a big can of worms for himself as now other schools want  bigger payout to allow him to come and broadcadt. 

Incorrect. Catholic did agree to split the ticket gate with Powell in order to secure the game. Packer is also giving a cut of the profits to both institutions.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Incorrect. Catholic did agree to split the ticket gate with Powell in order to secure the game. Packer is also giving a cut of the profits to both institutions.

So whether you realize it or not you just confirmed what I posted. 

The TV guy is paying both schools to play the game on his broadcast. It wasn't going to happen otherwise. 

And this game is at Powell.  There is no gate split. It's a Powell home game. 

For a guy who refers to himself as a Czar you aren't very much aware of reality. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HTV said:

So whether you realize it or not you just confirmed what I posted. 

The TV guy is paying both schools to play the game on his broadcast. It wasn't going to happen otherwise. 

And this game is at Powell.  There is no gate split. It's a Powell home game. 

For a guy who refers to himself as a Czar you aren't very much aware of reality. 

do you need me to explain how a split gate works? it can be a powell home game and still have an agreed split gate in order to generate revenue streams in both years of the scheduling process. c'mon slick, you losing a step!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

do you need me to explain how a split gate works? it can be a powell home game and still have an agreed split gate in order to generate revenue streams in both years of the scheduling process. c'mon slick, you losing a step!

Regular season home game. 

No gate split.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HTV said:

Regular season home game. 

No gate split.  

slick, you still dont get what im sayin. thats fine tho, keep thinking you know it all while the powell staff call every player in town to see if their ready to play in the orange and bladck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

slick, you still dont get what im sayin. thats fine tho, keep thinking you know it all while the powell staff call every player in town to see if their ready to play in the orange and bladck!

What i know is that you really don't know a thing.