Catholic @ Powell - Rivalry Thursday

osunut2

31 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Slick, @HTV what makes you think you are gods gift to the sport of football in this town

Never claimed to be.  Just been around a long time and have pretty much seen it all over the years. I can recognize a fraud when I see it.  If you don't want my opinions, don't read my posts. It really is that simple. 

And by the way, you have a problem with coaches allegedly calling students, but it's ok in your mind to shop one's kids to coaches all over the area?  

That's being a hypocrite. 

And again I repeat, I have no ties to Powell any longer.   Still have a few friends that support that program and it's the community where I live and where my son played.  But that was a different Powell High School from what it is today. 

1 minute ago, HTV said:

Never claimed to be.  Just been around a long time and have pretty much seen it all over the years. I can recognize a fraud when I see it.  If you don't want my opinions, don't read my posts. It really is that simple. 

And by the way, you have a problem with coaches allegedly calling students, but it's ok in your mind to shop one's kids to coaches all over the area?  

That's being a hypocrite. 

And again I repeat, I have no ties to Powell any longer.   Still have a few friends that support that program and it's the community where I live and where my son played.  But that was a different Powell High School from what it is today. 

I never said that it is okay in my mind to shop one's own kids to coaches, slick. I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I have lived in Oak Ridge nearly my whole adult life and my son has never been to another school.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

I never said that it is okay in my mind to shop one's own kids to coaches, slick. I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I have lived in Oak Ridge nearly my whole adult life and my son has never been to another school.

OK. Whatever you say.   

70828709.jpg

20 hours ago, OldandBusted said:

All D2-AAA teams make the playoffs this year. This game is about $$$, I've heard Catholic paid an obscene amount of money to get this game. 

Also, the fact there are 3 teams in D2-AAA with zero wins that will get a playoff game is absolute insanity. The TSSAA and the BOC need to rethink what they are doing and why they exist.

There are only 12 teams in D2-AAA that’s why all of them make the playoffs. I think it’s ridiculous to have a classification with only 12 schools. You’re absolutely correct, the TSSAA should go back and revise this and make two classes in D2, but my opinion means very little.