Catholic @ Powell - Rivalry Thursday

osunut2

4 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Central has come on strong!! It would not shock me in the least to see them represent the East.

There's some really good players still on that team, but Idk if there's enough to do that. There's many "holes" If people know exactly where to look. Trust me, I know most of those kids like the back of my hand.

On 10/19/2021 at 10:35 AM, OldandBusted said:

It was scheduled when the last staff was still in charge. The same team that hammered West last year. If you go back through social media of some of the previous coaches, there was major shade being tossed between members of both staffs. Catholic dished out the cash to set it up. I've heard 10k plus gate. But it could be less or more.

The game is at Powell.  So the gate is immaterial and no way Catholic would pay big money for an away game.

On 10/20/2021 at 1:46 PM, PurplePanther said:

Never understood why KC joined D2-AAA.  33% (Memphis) of the division is 6 hours away.  41% (Nashville) of the division is 2+ hours away.  IMO D2-AA made more since.  I think Lipscomb Academy proved there is enough competition at that level for them.

I've seen KC in person and Powell on TV and clips.  If Nolen is Nolen....give me Powell in this one as I think the middle of the O-line can be pushed.  

Didn’t have a choice based on enrollment.