DAWGS vs Rangers

IMDog

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

Creekers only down 14. Interesting :P

They actually played pretty good, mixed it up and didn't try to hit a home run every play. Penalties hurt us a lot and our d was not so great in the 2ond quarter. If they get some more kids out and work in the off season, very well could challenge for the region next season. 

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

We better get our heads on straight before Boone,if not ,they'll take us behind the wood shed. Boone is a good team.

That's my point! We got up big then quit! Was out of position time and again. Boys saying it was time to put in JV in first qtr.

BTW, I was not disrespecting Unaka, but if Unaka can do some of the things they did to us in the second qtr, then Boone, (Rockwood, Oneida, Whoever) will, well, as Saban once said, they'll run thru us like crap thru a tin horn! We got to work a couple things out and not a lot of time to do it.

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

That's my point! We got up big then quit! Was out of position time and again. Boys saying it was time to put in JV in first qtr.

BTW, I was not disrespecting Unaka, but if Unaka can do some of the things they did to us in the second qtr, then Boone, (Rockwood, Oneida, Whoever) will, well, as Saban once said, they'll run thru us like crap thru a tin horn! We got to work a couple things out and not a lot of time to do it.

Danl will be the best team we've played all year, would be the 4th round of the playoffs until we would see a team of this caliber. If we can compete and stay healthy, our kids will see how hard they have to play to hang with a team like this, make no mistake ,its an uphill battle.