Science Hill vs DB October 29

ETNfan83

24 minutes ago, rolltriberoll said:

Here’s a hot take for you…

DB’s QB isn’t great. 

About a week ago "linedad" made the comment that the Freshman QB would pass the two Jr. QB's and become the starter next year. I didn't think so but after a little study I have to agree. These two QB's have been pretty good at times this year but didn't really progress during the season. Actually went backwards. 

4 minutes ago, TriCitiesRebels said:

No because Boone actually has an offensive identity. They might be out-athleted against the bigger schools, but the Blazers want to beat you up and wear you down and they build a pretty good team around that identity.

DB abandons the run as soon as things get tough. They should have played tonight's game in a ten yard box, drained the playclock on every snap, and tried to win the game 7-6 on 60 total plays between both teams.

If I remember correctly, wasn't that how they won the last time they beat SH? 

19 minutes ago, TriCitiesRebels said:

Who wins a Betsy-SH rematch? Give SH a healthy #7. 

I still take Betsy, honestly not that impressed with SH after tonight. DB was just that bad.

Elizabethton. They've gotten better since that first game as well and until SH beats them I'll pick EHS without a second thought. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

I am sure the weather influenced this game. Surprised Sci Hill didn’t score more. Not surprising, DB couldn’t score. Nerds on prom night

I'm not surprised you posted that. You've got a  spur in drawers for DB.  Somebody from Kingsport must of took your wife from you. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

I am sure the weather influenced this game. Surprised Sci Hill didn’t score more. Not surprising, DB couldn’t score. Nerds on prom night

Weather affected both teams for sure.  D-B would have probably scored about 10 points more without the rain.  Science Hill would have scored a lot more without the rain.