South Pittsburg vs copper basin ( stone man and little grider man against this grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

This stone man and little grider man better win this game so our boys can finish first in the district and get to play at home for the playoffs.  Let me ask you a question.  Did that little grider man make that stone man start making that Hunter boy run over to the sideline to get the play last night like Grider used to.  That is real dumb.  He is going to get tired.  Grider used to make his passer do that all the time and he would be real tired.  You think im joking but im not.

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

This stone man and little grider man better win this game so our boys can finish first in the district and get to play at home for the playoffs.  Let me ask you a question.  Did that little grider man make that stone man start making that Hunter boy run over to the sideline to get the play last night like Grider used to.  That is real dumb.  He is going to get tired.  Grider used to make his passer do that all the time and he would be real tired.  You think im joking but im not.

Maybe we implemented new plays and the only signals they thought of to use from the sideline didn’t come out too well…

130DCFE1-9CE1-4199-9594-CAB26C49A998.gif.377452d516662b37b30aaf2f21adae08.gif

• Upvote 1

The last two games we've had less penalties and we were on the same page a lot more. I contribute that to the two weeks Marion County Schools were out for covid and we couldn't practice or anything. Plus with our reduced practice at the beginning and the coaching circus, it's a wonder we're even at a decent point in the season. I think we're maybe in realistic terms about 6-7 games into the season mental wise. We're starting to come around a little more at the right time. Timing is everything no matter how good of a team you are. You have the false starts and holding plays like we did the first few games of the season and your in for a rough time. I know this is the SP thread, but I think Marion Co. was kinda like us with the two weeks off and now there at full throttle , but because they have a lot more overall better players than us. But, SP should beat CB by at least 35. 

2 hours ago, sportman said:

The last two games we've had less penalties and we were on the same page a lot more. I contribute that to the two weeks Marion County Schools were out for covid and we couldn't practice or anything. Plus with our reduced practice at the beginning and the coaching circus, it's a wonder we're even at a decent point in the season. I think we're maybe in realistic terms about 6-7 games into the season mental wise. We're starting to come around a little more at the right time. Timing is everything no matter how good of a team you are. You have the false starts and holding plays like we did the first few games of the season and your in for a rough time. I know this is the SP thread, but I think Marion Co. was kinda like us with the two weeks off and now there at full throttle , but because they have a lot more overall better players than us. But, SP should beat CB by at least 35. 

Sportsman get this jailhouse mess off my website.  You will probably be at that Baxter mans stadium Friday.  Fact is the jailhouse high as played one decent team.  You think im joking but im not.

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportsman get this jailhouse mess off my website.  You will probably be at that Baxter mans stadium Friday.  Fact is the jailhouse high as played one decent team.  You think im joking but im not.

Tyner folds like a cheap lawn chair in big games and Bledsoe is starting a 3 or 4 freshmen including a QB.  Its hard to know how good Jasper is until they get Meigs. 

16 minutes ago, rlh said:

Tyner folds like a cheap lawn chair in big games and Bledsoe is starting a 3 or 4 freshmen including a QB.  Its hard to know how good Jasper is until they get Meigs. 

Lol, that qb played most of the game against us, but you are right, we will find out this week, and we will find out how good sp is when, in the title game?

Edited by TheTruthPrevails