South Pittsburg vs copper basin ( stone man and little grider man against this grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportsman get this jailhouse mess off my website.  You will probably be at that Baxter mans stadium Friday.  Fact is the jailhouse high as played one decent team.  You think im joking but im not.

Now Roy you know your going to be there also in your painted up Warrior Purple. 

25 minutes ago, rlh said:

Tyner folds like a cheap lawn chair in big games and Bledsoe is starting a 3 or 4 freshmen including a QB.  Its hard to know how good Jasper is until they get Meigs. 

18 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Lol, that qb played most of the game against us, but you are right, we will find out this week, and we will find out how good sp is when, in the title game?

Lying lips I think our schedule was beefed up a little since grider left.  Unfortunately Covid mess got two other games that would have been challenging opponents.  As for the jailhouse high you fellars aint played a quality opponent yet.  You think im joking but im not.

The brothers should’ve been playing last year for Pitt. Wasted year for the big WR. Nobody can guard that kid in 1A. Nationally ranked Oakland couldn’t even keep him out of the end zone. He isn’t all they have either. The RB is a stud and they have a couple more that can deliver the mail. Pirates keep throwing the ball to their dudes instead of running non stop they will get back to the Championship and for once maybe overachieve. I’m just keeping it real

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

The brothers should’ve been playing last year for Pitt. Wasted year for the big WR. Nobody can guard that kid in 1A. Nationally ranked Oakland couldn’t even keep him out of the end zone. He isn’t all they have either. The RB is a stud and they have a couple more that can deliver the mail. Pirates keep throwing the ball to their dudes instead of running non stop they will get back to the Championship and for once maybe overachieve. I’m just keeping it real

I do agree with you Tyrone.  Need to take more shots down field and across the middle to 28. Hopefully we get some key guys back from injury the next few weeks. 

On 10/23/2021 at 3:29 PM, TyroneBiggums said:

One of the was.  The other should have been lined up as receiver on the other side as well as the same side. 

13 hours ago, rlh said:

One of the was.  The other should have been lined up as receiver on the other side as well as the same side. 

Rlh I garuntee that other Hunter boy should have been grider passer last year and lined that Sanders boy up at pass catcher.  Im not joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard