The Real Lewis Co. @ Riverside Thread

@38320

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Woody, you can go ahead and take out that adverb "probability" on this one. However, I am pulling for them well. Though highly unlikely, if they win they will most likely play Richland in the first and pick up a weak team for the second round. I'd like to see them make it to the third round!

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Woody, you can go ahead and take out that adverb "probability" on this one. However, I am pulling for them well. Though highly unlikely, if they win they will most likely play Richland in the first and pick up a weak team for the second round. I'd like to see them make it to the third round!

I agree we will "probably" lose, but I still don't understand your hate.  But, you are persistent.  

7 hours ago, lcpanthers0 said:

ready to see if our boys will come together and play a hard game against riverside and prepare for the playoffs or if they’ll chalk this season up as 7-4 and end it next week. gonna be interesting.

They wont. That Summertown loss has most likely damaged their psyche too much. I would have liked to have seen two 8-1 teams vie for the region myself. If it had been a more “traditional” year for Hohenwald in that they had scheduled some lower tiered program to play instead of Fayetteville for that week, that just might have made a difference. 

Still though, it is possible that Riverside lays an egg and Hohenwald wins. That would make things very interesting. You would go from 7-1 to 7-4, to 8-2 then 9-2 to 9-3. If RS does lay an egg, that first round playoff game against Richland looks very favorable!

I hope Riverside lays an egg Friday. So, I guess, I’m not necessarily hoping Hohenwald wins Friday night but rather Riverside loses!

Come on Riverside, lose Friday night!

How are the Zebras in/at Riverside?

I know late in the season strange things happen in Hohenwald on Friday nights.

If this was in Hohenwald, on a cold rainy night, they would still be favored and just might win! Now that it’s an away game for them, I just don’t know if they will get that “home field advantage” or if it will exist for Riverside.