Brad Lee and tha Bears headin two 825

STARSNBARS

6 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Thiz gaim rite hear iz vurry vurry scirry fer tha littull fellurs....Brad Lee iz big, faist, taluntid and wail coached....Thairfour tha Bears opun az a 81.8 pt favritt necks Fridee nite.....:unsure:

Brad Lee got spanked at home tonight by a 2 loss 5A team, so their butt may still be a little sore when Maryville gives them their annual butt-whoopin.  

2 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Brad Lee got spanked at home tonight by a 2 loss 5A team, so their butt may still be a little sore when Maryville gives them their annual butt-whoopin.  

Sounds like a case of little man’s syndrome (Bradley envy)…  

You may want to see who Rhea’s losses are to. 

Edited by FootballFan51

18 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Bradley envy?????  What's there to be envious about?????   If you think they're special, then you need to get out of Cleveland on occasions.  

I have lived outside Cleveland/Bradley County for 11 years.  I didn’t say Bradley was special or would compete with Maryville. 
Who is your team this year?
I don’t see you pumping up your team. I just see you saying that Bradley getting beat by one score is getting spanked & you evidently didn’t know who Rhea’s losses were to, or you wouldn’t have implied that having 2 losses made them a bad team. (In other words, you are demonstrating that you aren’t too bright, or that you are a Bradley hater, but I’m leaning towards both..).

Edited by FootballFan51

10 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

How did you get I was comparing them to Maryville? I said rhea County was giving the bears all they could handle.  Bc someone called them some 5a school with two losses. When both of those losses were to good teams. I'll admit I underestimated Rhea County  I thought bradley was gonna beat them in a shoot out.  And I know neither of these teams  could beat Maryville  but they play hard and both dang good football teams 

Sorry Hayd, should have quoted footballfan in that tweet.