Oneida @ Coalfield

Spike016

Alright all you experts let’s hash this thing out about region standings. Upon further review the coalfield game may be for the region 2 2A title after all. Consider this. 
If Oneida, Rockwood and Monterey all win out their seasons will end like this. 
Oneida would finish 8-2 overall with a 3-1 region record losing to Rockwood but beating Monterey. 
Rockwood would finish 7-3 overall with a 3-1 region record beating Oneida and losing to Monterey. 
Monterey would finish 6-4 with a 3-1 region record beating Rockwood and losing to Oneida. 
Given the above scenario does that mean that an Oneida win would finish the region as an Oneida, Rockwood, Monterey finish and an Oneida loss means a Rockwood, Oneida, Monterey finish assuming all others win out? What’s your take on the situation?

Edited by crow

20 minutes ago, crow said:

Alright all you experts let’s hash this thing out about region standings. Upon further review the coalfield game may be for the region 2 2A title after all. Consider this. 
If Oneida, Rockwood and Monterey all win out their seasons will end like this. 
Oneida would finish 8-2 overall with a 3-1 region record losing to Rockwood but beating Monterey. 
Rockwood would finish 7-3 overall with a 3-1 region record beating Oneida and losing to Monterey. 
Monterey would finish 6-4 with a 3-1 region record beating Rockwood and losing to Oneida. 
Given the above scenario does that mean that an Oneida win would finish the region as an Oneida, Rockwood, Monterey finish and an Oneida loss means a Rockwood, Oneida, Monterey finish assuming all others win out? What’s your take on the situation?

Yes

26 minutes ago, crow said:

So if we end up 1 and beat HV would Hampton come here if they beat Rockwood/Monterey?

I still think you win the region if you either beat Coalfield and Rockwood loses, and if you win the region and you and Hampton win's in the 1st round, we'll be heading your way. Think its about our turn,lol

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

I still think you win the region if you either beat Coalfield and Rockwood loses, and if you win the region and you and Hampton win's in the 1st round, we'll be heading your way. Think its about our turn,lol

I believe that’s correct Pujo. I’ve been lookin and readin all day but I believe I’ve got it figured out.