Region 4A Championship Clay County (9-0) @ Gordonsville (8-1)

OldTownRoad

Just now, oneyewilly said:

Sp is very inexperienced up front. We have had several starters out as well ( I believe 7 last week )   From the sound of things Gordonsville and Clay are playing good ball at the moment.  One game at a time for us.  Yalls game Friday should be a barn burner. 

Well I hope its a good one. I also hope whichever one comes out short realizes this one is important but it don’t end your season.

You boys still got athletes and a lot of games are lost to y’all the first time a kid ever experiences the speedtrack and them dang railbirds!

Just now, Pirate2003 said:

Not sure this SP team is ready for either of these teams this season. 

I believe that SP ain’t ready for these two when I see it. You wanna be the best you gotta beat ‘em, no blaming officials nor giving excuses just win. I hope Clay wins but I will say it’s hard beating Gordonsville at home. They are well coached and talented. Good luck to everyone this Friday.

4 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Did you use to have another name on here back in the day?  The NY statement rang a bell. SP looks to have a tougher road than either of these teams in the playoffs. The teams in SP’s region aren’t any good and won’t win in the playoffs. 

Yes sir changed phone and laptop and guess what. Couldn’t remember password. Lol Getting old Stinks!

6 minutes ago, MainStreetBengal said:

Well I hope its a good one. I also hope whichever one comes out short realizes this one is important but it don’t end your season.

You boys still got athletes and a lot of games are lost to y’all the first time a kid ever experiences the speedtrack and them dang railbirds!

I won't disagree with that.   I'm thinking about heading yalls way Friday. Too many choices this week Marion vs Meigs, Gordy,or copper hill ( going up early to hit the slots in Murphy)  going to wait and see what the weather looks like closer to Friday. Would really like to see this game seeing we may get the opportunity to play one if not both of these teams 

12 minutes ago, MainStreetBengal said:

Yes sir changed phone and laptop and guess what. Couldn’t remember password. Lol Getting old Stinks!

I thought so. I vaguely remember it. 

8 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

If we can get healthy we should able to make it a ball game. One game at a time and we got a few more weeks before discussing either Gordonsville or Clay.

When will we be healthy? I counted more than 10 kids out last week. They better get a lot better in a hurry then. 

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

I thought so. I vaguely remember it. 

When will we be healthy? I counted more than 10 kids out last week. They better get a lot better in a hurry then. 

We’ve had the injury bug quite a bit this year but are finally getting healthy as well now just to stay that way is the key. 
I got a feeling you boys will be just fine and flying around like always.

1 hour ago, MainStreetBengal said:

We’re very similar to Red Boiling Springs this year. Don’t worry about us