Union City at Huntingdon

footballover

The only thing that worries me in this game is the hangover effect from beating Peabody creeping into this one. I think Huntingdon is several scores better than UC, but I could see this being a tight game for maybe the first half just because..  then again, these boys will be coming in with a lot of confidence, so they could come out and really put it on them.

Hopefully Swenson and co make it clear in practice this week that there is still work to do and have them prepared to go all night Friday. Peabody wasn't our Super Bowl.

8 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

I will post on both threads. Go ahead and over look UC. Both teams are 7-2. Both got beat handily by Westview. Both have not lost since. So go ahead a look past UC you might be surprised. These young men in UC never quit and are ready.

I wouldn’t say Martin beat Huntingdon handily. Huntingdon is not over looking uc but I think Huntingdon wins handily. 

Edited by horse
  • Like 1

Yea but at the end it was 49 so the same amount of points allowed. Let’s just wait and see. Much respect for Huntington but you all underestimate many opponents and that will bite you. At the end the team with the most fight and heart will win. I will take heart over talent any day and I know our team has heart grit and determination. 

Just now, Tornado82 said:

Yea but at the end it was 49 so the same amount of points allowed. Let’s just wait and see. Much respect for Huntington but you all underestimate many opponents and that will bite you. At the end the team with the most fight and heart will win. I will take heart over talent any day and I know our team has heart grit and determination. 

You can’t just state something and it be used as a fact. Who has anyone from the Huntingdon base underestimated. Please name even 1. 

If there has ever been a Huntingdon team that has shown heart and grit, it is this one. In most games this season there has been more talent standing across the line from them. 

1 hour ago, Tornado82 said:

I will post on both threads. Go ahead and over look UC. Both teams are 7-2. Both got beat handily by Westview. Both have not lost since. So go ahead a look past UC you might be surprised. These young men in UC never quit and are ready.

Overlook are you kidding. Shoot we're always ready to play a great program like Union City. I've seen a bunch of great games between these 2 outstanding programs and I promise you the Mustangs will be ready and looking forward to lining up against you guys.