Union City at Huntingdon

footballover

34 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I’ll imagine this game will be around the 17 point area, favoring the Mustangs. I do need @CHARGERFANto confirm that with his Sonny Moore info. Please?

What was the sonny Moore on the Peabody game? 
I hate to say it other than a very few posters for Huntingdon I can’t stand them. I have tried for years but some are so arrogant! Waker and sportsnut ain’t bad tho. Huntingdon will beat westview in the rematch!

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I hate to say it other than a very few posters for Huntingdon I can’t stand them. I have tried for years but some are so arrogant! Waker and sportsnut ain’t bad tho. Huntingdon will beat westview in the rematch!

For somebody who can’t stand Huntingdon posters you and the other poster who claims he can’t stand Huntingdon. Y’all sure stay on their thread posting on it all the time. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, horse said:

For somebody who can’t stand Huntingdon posters you and the other poster who claims he can’t stand Huntingdon. Y’all sure stay on their thread posting on it all the time. 

Because you have a good team and they wanna talk about it ! I have no problem with you but some might say This isn’t all about you sir ! Your team has a shot and just beat a really good team soundly in the middle of a historic win streak ! I hope you see who we are as a program after our beat down and our reaction on the field and off ! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, horse said:

Well I’m gonna assume I’m “the other poster”. So let’s make it crystal clear for you pony boy… I’ll post on any thread anytime I want to and there’s nothing your ever gonna do about it chump. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Well I’m gonna assume I’m “the other poster”. So let’s make it crystal clear for you pony boy… I’ll post on any thread anytime I want to and there’s nothing your ever gonna do about it chump. 

I hate to point out that you're wrong buddy  but I have to.  He is going to cry about it ,whine about it, and try to troll about it so that's not nothing :roflol:

10 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Most of the Huntingdon  fans are like this in person too. When in groups anyway.  Get one where he might have to back up his big mouth alone and they get real quiet or friendly.