Union City at Huntingdon

footballover

20 hours ago, UCStrong77 said:

2017 Bowling won state title. 2018 3rd round of playoffs and his last year 2019 2nd round of playoffs. Markle first year with no off season due to Covid he was 6-4 out in 2nd round of playoffs against state champs. This year Markle is 7-2 so far 

Is coach bowling coaching anywhere now?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Most of the Huntingdon  fans are like this in person too. When in groups anyway.  Get one where he might have to back up his big mouth alone and they get real quiet or friendly. 

Most hated fan base in West Tennessee but probably the most informed. Most folks that live in Huntingdon can talk football with you. Amazing community support for a high school program. Our fans are great

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

What was the sonny Moore on the Peabody game? 
I hate to say it other than a very few posters for Huntingdon I can’t stand them. I have tried for years but some are so arrogant! Waker and sportsnut ain’t bad tho. Huntingdon will beat westview in the rematch!

I’m looking at this region 8 that we have to play I hear these teams are good 

4 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Most hated fan base in West Tennessee but probably the most informed. Most folks that live in Huntingdon can talk football with you. Amazing community support for a high school program. Our fans are great

Negative. Most of your fans are idiots. I had this discussion with some of you already a week or two ago. 

I aint saying you are or your friends either.
I aint saying every fan base doesn't have some ignorant folks talking loudly while knowing nothing about the game either.

I am saying  I have sat on Huntingdon's side more than once watching a  a good match up or 2 and the ignorance is abundantly and clearly the majority of Huntingdon fans in attendance .

Dang! I didn’t know this was gonna be a fan slapping thread. I would rather talk about the game. If I’m being honest, I believe that Huntington has the upper hand. But like what some other posters have said about the Stangs not being the same team they were a few weeks ago, the same can also be said about my Tornadoes. Y’all beat a very good Peabody team very convincingly and that says a lot. However, UC is well aware of who they are playing and the task that is before them. We will come to play and play hard for 4 quarters. The question I pose is; Do the Stangs know who they are playing? 

22 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Dang! I didn’t know this was gonna be a fan slapping thread. I would rather talk about the game. If I’m being honest, I believe that Huntington has the upper hand.

The question I pose is; Do the Stangs know who they are playing? 

For the first part, you should know better.. It is a Huntingdon thread. So you'll have dozens of CoachT regs and some nobodies coming in to bash the Huntingdon team and/or fan base. That's a given basically every week.

As far as the 2nd part. It's been a while since we played you guys, but we used to be super familiar with each other. We've had some real battles in the past. You guys still running the veer offense or some version of it?

I know you guys like to run the ball. And you know we like to run the ball. The question will be who's defense rises to the occasion to stop the other's run game? Peabody probably had more success running on us than any team all year. But some of that is to be expected with their huge o-line and a Mr. Football in the backfield. I expect to be back to business as normal this week. If you guys can pass the ball to keep us from stacking the box, you have a chance. Otherwise gonna be a long night for the Tornados. Run D is our specialty.

14 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

For the first part, you should know better.. It is a Huntingdon thread. So you'll have dozens of CoachT regs and some nobodies coming in to bash the Huntingdon team and/or fan base. That's a given basically every week.

As far as the 2nd part. It's been a while since we played you guys, but we used to be super familiar with each other. We've had some real battles in the past. You guys still running the veer offense or some version of it?

I know you guys like to run the ball. And you know we like to run the ball. The question will be who's defense rises to the occasion to stop the other's run game? Peabody probably had more success running on us than any team all year. But some of that is to be expected with their huge o-line and a Mr. Football in the backfield. I expect to be back to business as normal this week. If you guys can pass the ball to keep us from stacking the box, you have a chance. Otherwise gonna be a long night for the Tornados. Run D is our specialty.

Running clock 2nd half. Huntingdon runs wild. UC takes 3 seed heading into playoffs

47 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Dang! I didn’t know this was gonna be a fan slapping thread. I would rather talk about the game. If I’m being honest, I believe that Huntington has the upper hand. But like what some other posters have said about the Stangs not being the same team they were a few weeks ago, the same can also be said about my Tornadoes. Y’all beat a very good Peabody team very convincingly and that says a lot. However, UC is well aware of who they are playing and the task that is before them. We will come to play and play hard for 4 quarters. The question I pose is; Do the Stangs know who they are playing? 

If the kids don't know their daddy's will sure remind them. This rivalry has been dormant to long!

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

Negative. Most of your fans are idiots. I had this discussion with some of you already a week or two ago. 

I aint saying you are or your friends either.
I aint saying every fan base doesn't have some ignorant folks talking loudly while knowing nothing about the game either.

I am saying  I have sat on Huntingdon's side more than once watching a  a good match up or 2 and the ignorance is abundantly and clearly the majority of Huntingdon fans in attendance .

Are you a Camden Lion fan?