#1 Meigs County @ #4 Marion County

1 hour ago, Tiger2 said:

I agree. I dont know if it was senior night or just lack of quality opponents prior to facing the Rams but our Offense is a lot better than it  showed that night.

Run D was solid as always minus couple of tough runs. Tyner has a great running back to go with a solid passing attack.

I expect Tyner to give H2O or TC all they can handle

Our offense is alot better than what we showed the first half of the Tyner game for sure.

1 hour ago, Ram4Life said:

the Marion offense is not that complicated.  As has already been said - big question for me is can Meigs contain the basic Marion offense with their powerful line as well as their fast and hard running backs.  

I'm sure Fitz had already finished preparing for Marion by Tuesday of last week.

22 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Our offense is alot better than what we showed the first half of the Tyner game for sure.

It was nice to at least get Shaver and Cam involved even if it was on a trick play. Would have liked to seen some screen passes to Ben or a little more variety but give Tyner credit.

Their overall team speed and tackling kept us in check. 

Don't remember a game where we have been outgained in yardage and first downs at home and came away with the victory. 

1 hour ago, Tiger2 said:

It was nice to at least get Shaver and Cam involved even if it was on a trick play. Would have liked to seen some screen passes to Ben or a little more variety but give Tyner credit.

Their overall team speed and tackling kept us in check. 

Don't remember a game where we have been outgained in yardage and first downs at home and came away with the victory. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these seniors went undefeated at home didn't they? Can't remember the last game at home we lost in regular season without looking it up.

57 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these seniors went undefeated at home didn't they? Can't remember the last game at home we lost in regular season without looking it up.

Something to be proud of. Remember watching this group slug it out with Riceville back in middle school and new they had the chance to be special back then. 

They stuck it out and have put together some great runs and a stretch of football that will go down in Meigs history for sure.

They got a chance to finish off their season undefeated and I don't think you will see anything less than all they got this upcoming Friday night.

I think these guys are hungry and tired of hearing about how they are not as good as previous teams or can't compete with the west. 

I think Coach will have they ready and they will be fired up for this week and a tough playoff run.