#1 Meigs County @ #4 Marion County

38 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Dang Mikey, no pressure but 300 rushing?  They probably haven't given that up all year.

I think Mikey has been hitting the bottle a little too hard. I remember when South Pitt. came to town they brought a Mr. Football candidate and Meigs pretty much shut him down besides one big run. I believe he had the least amount of yards in his career that night and showed his frustration over and over with some I'll timed penalties that really hurt his team.

I'm not saying Meigs is going to shut down Marion but 300 yards rushing I don't see. If so then it's going to be a long night for Meigs because I don't see Meigs offense putting up many points this Friday either.

I dont think we have given up 100 yards rushing in any game all year, maybe not even 50. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Most polls have you ahead of us except the AP poll. I agree with you records and polls won't define this game. 

Yeti you obviously aint aware of the jailhouse high antics.  See them fellars like to always claim they the underdogs that way if they win they can say they upset you. Now if you fellars ear hole them they say they wasnt supposed to win.  I garuntee I hope you fellars ear hole them.  I aint joking either.

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Yeti you obviously aint aware of the jailhouse high antics.  See them fellars like to always claim they the underdogs that way if they win they can say they upset you. Now if you fellars ear hole them they say they wasnt supposed to win.  I garuntee I hope you fellars ear hole them.  I aint joking either.

Glad your own our side my good sir.

3 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

I think Mikey has been hitting the bottle a little too hard. I remember when South Pitt. came to town they brought a Mr. Football candidate and Meigs pretty much shut him down besides one big run. I believe he had the least amount of yards in his career that night and showed his frustration over and over with some I'll timed penalties that really hurt his team.

I'm not saying Meigs is going to shut down Marion but 300 yards rushing I don't see. If so then it's going to be a long night for Meigs because I don't see Meigs offense putting up many points this Friday either.

I dont think we have given up 100 yards rushing in any game all year, maybe not even 50. 

I would gamble and say we may have more than 50.

4 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Just curious....what's the record between Meigs and SP?