#1 Meigs County @ #4 Marion County

13 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Yeti you obviously aint aware of the jailhouse high antics.  See them fellars like to always claim they the underdogs that way if they win they can say they upset you. Now if you fellars ear hole them they say they wasnt supposed to win.  I garuntee I hope you fellars ear hole them.  I aint joking either.

Cooter Brown pulling the ol "pot calling the kettle black" trick. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Every fan base has some.  Maybe you will get to come back again this year and have a good experience.  I think he was just referring to playing us in the first round every year.

Maybe 1 day, but hopefully not this year lol hope to see you guys on the Creekbank :thumb:

14 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I would gamble and say we may have more than 50.

I wouldn't call it a gamble. I would call it a sure thing. I will give you all at  least 150 maybe even 200 on a good night against us if that QB breaks a long run or two.

But they are calling for rain this week.

25 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

I wouldn't call it a gamble. I would call it a sure thing. I will give you all at  least 150 maybe even 200 on a good night against us if that QB breaks a long run or two.

But they are calling for rain this week.

Yeah, I saw thunderstorms for Thursday and 80% rain showers for Friday.  It was 80% chance of rain yesterday also and it rained for 15 minutes.  I sure hope that's the case.  Who do you think the rain favors?  I think Marion has the speed advantage, but meigs passes more I assume.  Is it gonna come down to line play?  Does meigs have hosses like normal?  I think mc averages close to 300lbs on the line.

4 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Yeah, I saw thunderstorms for Thursday and 80% rain showers for Friday.  It was 80% chance of rain yesterday also and it rained for 15 minutes.  I sure hope that's the case.  Who do you think the rain favors?  I think Marion has the speed advantage, but meigs passes more I assume.  Is it gonna come down to line play?  Does meigs have hosses like normal?  I think mc averages close to 300lbs on the line.

Definitely give you guys the speed advantage. I was able to watch a couple of your games.

We like playing in the rain. If it wouldn't have started raining second half against Tyner I dont know if we would have been able to come back on them.

We don't got the lines we are use to having on the Offensive line. It's a solid line. One all state senior. Pretty big kid. About 6"4  or so and good weight and build. Overall not nearly as good as strong as years past.

Defensive side however pretty scary. Some hard hitting kids and pretty decent speed up front but not much speed in secondary.

3 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Definitely give you guys the speed advantage. I was able to watch a couple of your games.

We like playing in the rain. If it wouldn't have started raining second half against Tyner I dont know if we would have been able to come back on them.

We don't got the lines we are use to having on the Offensive line. It's a solid line. One all state senior. Pretty big kid. About 6"4  or so and good weight and build. Overall not nearly as good as strong as years past.

Defensive side however pretty scary. Some hard hitting kids and pretty decent speed up front but not much speed in secondary.

Pretty good post. Rain had no affect on that game though that I saw.

28 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Pretty good post. Rain had no affect on that game though that I saw.

Some might say the rain had something to do with Tyners QB throws being all over place second half. I'm going to say it was our defensive pressure. Based off history though we do play better in sloppy conditions 

29 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Tigers?

What kind of mess is this lying lips? You beat that chest all year about how good you are but dont have the seeds to say you will win? With the speed and SEC caliber hole nockers jailhouse high has you shouldnt have much to worry about. I garuntee only games you will say you will win is the ones that other team is way down Murphys pole which is pretty much your entire schedule. Im not joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard