#1 Meigs County @ #4 Marion County

I am super excited about this game tomorrow night. I know our kiddos will pull it off and finish our season undefeated. I'm sure these kiddos from Meigs will give us our best challenge of the year but I know in my heart our kiddos and our coaches will be ready for this one. I have a feeling they have been looking forward to this game all year. We will win this game and then we might get to play them again in the playoffs. If our defense keeps playing so hard then Coach Pruitt will not even have to use any of his new plays. JP has been helping our coaches and it shows with our defense. These kiddos are playing lights out this year. I just love these kiddos and this town. I am so happy they are getting to play this year. This team is going to make history this year. I just have a feeling about them. They are such awesome kiddos and nobody deserves it more. As always it is a great day to be a Warrior!

12 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I am super excited about this game tomorrow night. I know our kiddos will pull it off and finish our season undefeated. I'm sure these kiddos from Meigs will give us our best challenge of the year but I know in my heart our kiddos and our coaches will be ready for this one. I have a feeling they have been looking forward to this game all year. We will win this game and then we might get to play them again in the playoffs. If our defense keeps playing so hard then Coach Pruitt will not even have to use any of his new plays. JP has been helping our coaches and it shows with our defense. These kiddos are playing lights out this year. I just love these kiddos and this town. I am so happy they are getting to play this year. This team is going to make history this year. I just have a feeling about them. They are such awesome kiddos and nobody deserves it more. As always it is a great day to be a Warrior!

I think JP has been too busy trying to sabotage the University of Tennessee athletics department to be helping his Dad draw up plays.  Sweet of him to try to throw Rick Barnes and the basketball program and just about everyone else in Knoxville under the bus.

Much respect to Marion Co. head coach Dale Pruitt but you should keep his son out of these posts.  A bitter traitor trying to wreck UT sports for a long time-not a fan.

24 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Meigs fans are praying that Jeremy has been helping his Dad this week preparing for the game with Meigs. :roflol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

I think JP has been too busy trying to sabotage the University of Tennessee athletics department to be helping his Dad draw up plays.  Sweet of him to try to throw Rick Barnes and the basketball program and just about everyone else in Knoxville under the bus.

Much respect to Marion Co. head coach Dale Pruitt but you should keep his son out of these posts.  A bitter traitor trying to wreck UT sports for a long time-not a fan.

Good post man, Jeremy  Pruitt turned out to be cancerous for UT. If he had any affiliation with my team I'd try and hide it and not in a McDonald's bag either. He's nor longer there for a reason.

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

I missed it if you did but it's probably spot on. One score off of a turnover could decide this one.

On 10/23/2021 at 8:54 AM, TheTruthPrevails said:

I say this is a low scoring game, first one to 21 wins?  Meigs will be well prepared to stop what we do having two weeks to prepare.  Can they stop it?  This game may come down to penalties and turnovers.  Normally Marion doesn't have much of either.

1st page my man.  I like our chances if it comes down to penalties and turnovers.  Normally we rarely turn it over and don't have a ton of penalties.