#1 Meigs County @ #4 Marion County

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

1st page my man.  I like our chances if it comes down to penalties and turnovers.  Normally we rarely turn it over and don't have a ton of penalties. 

I respect your opinion, you've been a fair poster if anything. If we force you to throw I like our chances as well. I know you have a strong run game so if we can slow that down to force some passing I like ours as well. Of course rain may hinder both of us.

7 minutes ago, Yeti said:

I respect your opinion, you've been a fair poster if anything. If we force you to throw I like our chances as well. I know you have a strong run game so if we can slow that down to force some passing I like ours as well. Of course rain may hinder both of us.

Not sure how he passes in the rain but on a dry field the Marion QB throws an accurate pass. We forced them to throw  and didn't like it. Any way to watch this one online? 

23 minutes ago, Yeti said:

This game is between 2 very good programs.  Both were runners up to Peabody.  I don't know what Marion has of late but I do know and have a lot of respect for Meigs.  We Peabody folks sure do miss being in 2A.  The banter is better because of the level of competition.  But you guys will be introduced to Huntingdon and Martin Westview.  I believe on of these guys will represent the West in 2A.  They are two different types of teams but they are both very good at what they do.  Huntingdon was unstoppable but they could not stop us either.   We allowed them to have 3 more  possessions and that is not a good thing to do against the Stangs.  Westview is just dangerous.  They, just like Huntingdon have powerful offenses.  My pick is Meigs vs Westview or Huntingdon.  Im sure we will be back in 2A very soon.  Good luck Meigs and nice chatting with you Yeti.

On 10/25/2021 at 5:55 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Yeti you obviously aint aware of the jailhouse high antics.  See them fellars like to always claim they the underdogs that way if they win they can say they upset you. Now if you fellars ear hole them they say they wasnt supposed to win.  I garuntee I hope you fellars ear hole them.  I aint joking either.

Don’t you have anything better to do than make fun of a high school when you’re 50+ in age? Get a life. Remember, you’re a fan of South Pitt. The same guys that lost to DADE and ran from Marion County the first chance they get. Keep the lights off. I ain’t joking either.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Wediditagain said:

This game is between 2 very good programs.  Both were runners up to Peabody.  I don't know what Marion has of late but I do know and have a lot of respect for Meigs.  We Peabody folks sure do miss being in 2A.  The banter is better because of the level of competition.  But you guys will be introduced to Huntingdon and Martin Westview.  I believe on of these guys will represent the West in 2A.  They are two different types of teams but they are both very good at what they do.  Huntingdon was unstoppable but they could not stop us either.   We allowed them to have 3 more  possessions and that is not a good thing to do against the Stangs.  Westview is just dangerous.  They, just like Huntingdon have powerful offenses.  My pick is Meigs vs Westview or Huntingdon.  Im sure we will be back in 2A very soon.  Good luck Meigs and nice chatting with you Yeti.

Thanks man. We're having a good run again just have to keep doing what we do. Turnovers imo will be key in our next game. I believe your team like ours has its work cutout for them McKenzie will be hard to beat. Fayetteville also but now that we're nearing the end I believe the danger is McKenzie. Good luck in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Not sure how he passes in the rain but on a dry field the Marion QB throws an accurate pass. We forced them to throw  and didn't like it. Any way to watch this one online? 

Marion's qb and ours both have great running ability. Our qb is a hard hitter and will plow you over while Marion's qb is much more elusive. I'd probably give them a tie on run ability and give our qb the nod at passing. Ofcourse a good line will give both our qbs fits and defensively that's what will probably happen. I wish it was being streamed and if it is I'm unaware. This game will be worth the watch.

5 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

I think JP has been too busy trying to sabotage the University of Tennessee athletics department to be helping his Dad draw up plays.  Sweet of him to try to throw Rick Barnes and the basketball program and just about everyone else in Knoxville under the bus.

Much respect to Marion Co. head coach Dale Pruitt but you should keep his son out of these posts.  A bitter traitor trying to wreck UT sports for a long time-not a fan.

I honestly think Jeremy gave it his best shot. However, there are certain things ingrained in a man that big lump sums of cash can't take away. Dale and Jeremy bleed crimson and white. With Tennessee handling the situation the way they have only adds fuel to the fire. Things should have been handled differently but that's just my perspective. 

3 hours ago, Yeti said:

Thanks man. We're having a good run again just have to keep doing what we do. Turnovers imo will be key in our next game. I believe your team like ours has its work cutout for them McKenzie will be hard to beat. Fayetteville also but now that we're nearing the end I believe the danger is McKenzie. Good luck in the playoffs.

You are right. McKenzie will be a tough out.  People are starting to count us out after the Stang game.  The game was closer than the score indicated.  It was not one of our best games but Huntingdon had a lot to do with that.  With that said, good luck the rest of the way.

Just now, Wediditagain said:

You are right. McKenzie will be a tough out.  People are starting to count us out after the Stang game.  The game was closer than the score indicated.  It was not one of our best games but Huntingdon had a lot to do with that.  With that said, good luck the rest of the way.

I am the Gold Doctor of past post!