#1 Meigs County @ #4 Marion County

Saw both play Tyner. Marion is better imo but Meigs has been here before and also has the more proven coaching staff but Marion riding high. Both teams are grind it out type teams which won’t help them when they face a offense that can put up some points but gives them a great chance to represent the East this year. Marion County might be bringing back 2 Silver Balls back to the valley this year. I’m just keeping it real

11 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Is Marion still running the same offense they ran last year against us in the playoffs?

I watched them play Dade County and it looked the same. They did however throw the ball a little more.

Mostly tight formations.

Edited by H2Oman

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Yeti I've been wrong before. This should be a very physical game. 

Nah man it's cool. I'm just having a little fun. We've been at this point for a few years and this year is no different. Some think we aren't as good as last year but that's not true. We are just not as explosive. Our defense is really good against the run and Marion has a really good run game. So it's definitely anyone's ball game but considering how We've been the last few years it would be hard for me to think we will lose. Tyner had 34 rushing attempts  against us for a total of 67 yards. They did pass on us pretty well though something that We hopefully have adjusted some. Games like this is what we all come under the lights for this time of year. It just seems play off level games started a few weeks earlier this year. Pretty sure being the underdog works in our favor. What a game this will be and we all knew it the day the schedules were released. Looking forward to it.

31 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Nah man it's cool. I'm just having a little fun. We've been at this point for a few years and this year is no different. Some think we aren't as good as last year but that's not true. We are just not as explosive. Our defense is really good against the run and Marion has a really good run game. So it's definitely anyone's ball game but considering how We've been the last few years it would be hard for me to think we will lose. Tyner had 34 rushing attempts  against us for a total of 67 yards. They did pass on us pretty well though something that We hopefully have adjusted some. Games like this is what we all come under the lights for this time of year. It just seems play off level games started a few weeks earlier this year. Pretty sure being the underdog works in our favor. What a game this will be and we all knew it the day the schedules were released. Looking forward to it.

Might be first to score then......Tyner has 33 rushing yards on us and 50 passing so this game should be a slobberknocker.