Waverly vs Fairview

vandyfan1

Waverly travels to Fairview to try and get that #2 spot in the Region. I think this will be a pretty good game with Waverly ultimately winning by 14. Both teams should be at their best and it’s always a good week when these two teams battle. Waverly has had Fairview’s number the past 6 years winning 4 out of those 6 matchups. Who ya got guys?

4 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly travels to Fairview to try and get that #2 spot in the Region. I think this will be a pretty good game with Waverly ultimately winning by 14. Both teams should be at their best and it’s always a good week when these two teams battle. Waverly has had Fairview’s number the past 6 years winning 4 out of those 6 matchups. Who ya got guys?

I think the key play will be on the oline. Waverly has got to get the wrs catching. 34 had been catching consistently with the exception of Nissan stadium. 9 has consistent hands, 7 is struggling catching the ball and 15 has finally gotten rolling, he hasn’t been targeted much up until late and he caught 4 td passes last night, if they get them all rolling at the same and then defense keeps balling out, waverly should be victorious. I’m gonna take waverly 42-28

It will be a great game between two great teams.  I’m confused though because Waverly hasn’t won 4/6 matchups in the series.  

2020:  No Game Played Due to COVID 

2019:  Waverly 

2018:  Fairview 

2017:  Waverly 

2016:  Fairview 

2015:  Fairview 

2014:  Fairview 

2013:  Fairview 

Fairview has won 5/7 against Waverly on the field.  

Waverly has won 2/3 on the field against Fairview.  

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

It will be a great game between two great teams.  I’m confused though because Waverly hasn’t won 4/6 matchups in the series.  

2020:  No Game Played Due to COVID 

2019:  Waverly 

2018:  Fairview 

2017:  Waverly 

2016:  Fairview 

2015:  Fairview 

2014:  Fairview 

2013:  Fairview 

Fairview has won 5/7 against Waverly on the field.  

Waverly has won 2/3 on the field against Fairview.  

I said 6 years I might be off one so sorry I’m old. But you went all the way back to 2013 :lol:

whatever sounds good to you bud ! 
lol

2 hours ago, Anonymoustiger said:

I think the key play will be on the oline. Waverly has got to get the wrs catching. 34 had been catching consistently with the exception of Nissan stadium. 9 has consistent hands, 7 is struggling catching the ball and 15 has finally gotten rolling, he hasn’t been targeted much up until late and he caught 4 td passes last night, if they get them all rolling at the same and then defense keeps balling out, waverly should be victorious. I’m gonna take waverly 42-28

I like it

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I said 6 years I might be off one so sorry I’m old. But you went all the way back to 2013 :lol:

whatever sounds good to you bud ! 
lol

You literally made multiple false statements in the threads opening topic post. I don't think Howdy is the one spinning things here. 4x... I ain't never... :lol:

4 hours ago, Swarm said:

I heard yesterday from coach that this game is MyTv 30 game of the week. 

I may watch it on TV so I can cuss out loud and turn it off sometimes. 

I have heard that too, and our Senior night.  Lots of distractions I hope this team can process!  I know the coaches will have them ready and focused. But they are teens!