West Carroll vs Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

3 minutes ago, horse said:

Where’s the cartman? He couldn’t stay off the Huntingdon/Trenton thread with all his expert knowledge of the the sport and what athletes are better players. And now don’t even show any support for on school. 

Yep honestly I had enough last week talking with him there is no reason for me to even discuss with him. The fact of the matter is he is a peabody hater. He is one of the ones that didn’t want peabody in 1a even though tssaa classified them as 1a.   You know you are doing something right when you have haters. I guess his hate is more like a trophy than anything 

5 minutes ago, horse said:

Where’s the cartman? He couldn’t stay off the Huntingdon/Trenton thread with all his expert knowledge of the the sport and what athletes are better players. And now don’t even show any support for on school. 

I garuntee my buddy tide is over here chewing on nails waiting on cart boy.  I cant hold him back any longer.  You think im joking but im not.

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Yep honestly I had enough last week talking with him there is no reason for me to even discuss with him. The fact of the matter is he is a peabody hater. He is one of the ones that didn’t want peabody in 1a even though tssaa classified them as 1a.   You know you are doing something right when you have haters. I guess his hate is more like a trophy than anything 

Tide buddy when your successful you going to have haters.  Just look at jailhouse high.  Hopefully cart boy doesnt do the devious activities that jailhouse high has done.  You think im joking but im not.

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah there is 2 or 3 of them idiots from other towns that stay on Huntingdon threads all the time showing their immaturity and jealousy.  

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 2:23 PM, Croppygenius said:

Tide will bounce back fine. State championships last forever, streaks are just streaks!

Croppy is a good poster and a respecter of good programs.  I am a Mustang backer now until we meet again next year.  Good luck Stangs.  I believe if we played the Stangs 6 times, it would be a toss up each game with one team going 4-2 or 3 and 3.  Two storied programs.