Giles at Cannon County

CatDaddy1

31 minutes ago, CCHSALUMNI said:

Oh yea, garbage huh. I’ll be at the top of parking lot waiting for your garbage mouth. Keep your uneducated opinion to yourself!!!!!

I won't be at that yawner, but I will check in to see how yall are fairing.  I have seen all I need to see with the way the administration handled the seq game.  Rather chicken out and take second than settle it on the field.  Look what Giles did to seq.  Seq is 3tds better than yall.  Just how big a boy are you anyway?  Lol

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

On 10/28/2021 at 10:45 PM, TheTruthPrevails said:

I won't be at that yawner, but I will check in to see how yall are fairing.  I have seen all I need to see with the way the administration handled the seq game.  Rather chicken out and take second than settle it on the field.  Look what Giles did to seq.  Seq is 3tds better than yall.  Just how big a boy are you anyway?  Lol

Sequatchie will go to Kingston and do their best but it would have been good to get a shot at a home playoff game. Something interesting I saw on the bracket Cannon is listed at 5-4, so if Sequatchie could have played Whitwell and won a fifth game they would have been in good position to take second even with no Cannon game. I’ve still seen no explanation on why Cannon couldn’t play October 22-the week Sequatchie went to McKenzie-especially with Cannon having only nine games and being off that week. October 8 would have been another possibility if Cannon could get Tennessee Heat to play later. 

4 hours ago, Indian said:

Sequatchie will go to Kingston and do their best but it would have been good to get a shot at a home playoff game. Something interesting I saw on the bracket Cannon is listed at 5-4, so if Sequatchie could have played Whitwell and won a fifth game they would have been in good position to take second even with no Cannon game. I’ve still seen no explanation on why Cannon couldn’t play October 22-the week Sequatchie went to McKenzie-especially with Cannon having only nine games and being off that week. October 8 would have been another possibility if Cannon could get Tennessee Heat to play later. 

Cowards, what us that teaching your kids.

• Upvote 1