Week 11 - Oak Ridge vs Campbell County

CardinalGrey

3 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Glad to see OR get a win at the Ship! OR always plays well at the end. Playoff time, let’s see if that still holds true

I sure hope this carries over into the playoffs. I didn't get to attend the game , I was out of town. I listened and was pleasantly surprised. Gaddis sounded strange on the post game...did he get hit in the head? Glad to hear that we ran the ball so well. Can't wait to watch tomorrow when I get back home.

OR Defense played really good. CC QB had no answer for the blitz. OR had a good running game tonight. The worst tackleing I have seen in many moons by CC. OR does always get better as the season ends so with that defence they might still have some sparks.

Congrats to OR!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

OR Defense played really good. CC QB had no answer for the blitz. OR had a good running game tonight. The worst tackleing I have seen in many moons by CC. OR does always get better as the season ends so with that defence they might still have some sparks.

Congrats to OR!

Thanks I thought you would be happy about this game

11 hours ago, catswild said:

I sure hope this carries over into the playoffs. I didn't get to attend the game , I was out of town. I listened and was pleasantly surprised. Gaddis sounded strange on the post game...did he get hit in the head? Glad to hear that we ran the ball so well. Can't wait to watch tomorrow when I get back home.

He did get ran over pregame.But I thought radio was messing up he sounded so bad.I think radio said we had over 500 yards of offense.I dont think we found something great that will carry over but we have got better on offense which isnt saying much.Bad news is the star of game for us hurt his hand on his last TD so he could be out.Lets hope him and Joe get better soon

12 hours ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

Obviously one team has improved and the o.r. sheep cant stand it.Clinton licks beavers a couple weeks after bishop and the beavers ran up and down the field on the mildcats.

Clinton always talking about improving and next year.Beat Karns last yr to end the yr and acted like they won the super bowl. Your crazy coach promised big things this yr and failed again.Guess Clinton wont get to hang a banner for making playoffs but maybe you can make one saying we beat Karns 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2