Milan @ North Side

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

10 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

I got Milan in this one, you just don’t know what Northside team your gonna get. I know Milan will play hard for 4 Qtrs. Northside seems to want to turn it on whenever 

10 hours ago, 1983 said:

Milan by 3 scores 

2 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

I think Milan gets it done handily in this one. I was shocked to see NS losing to SS this past week. 

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

I believe Milan will win this one.

Thanks for the confidence and well wishes guys.  We have gotten a couple of guys back that are really helping. Unfortunately we have 4 players out for the rest of the year. The young dawgs that have played some key roles for us are getting better and hopefully we can pull out a win Friday. Despite the record our coaches are doing a good job of pushing our players and gettin everything they can out of them. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

I expect for this to be a good game. With that being said, I think the puppies pull away in the second half. The Indians are certainly capable of winning this game. They will not lay down. Expect a fight till the very end. 

They have some meat up front and will probably try to bully the Bulldogs in the ditch. Hopefully the weather holds and we all get a good night of Friday night football.