McKenzie vs McEwen

VOLnWTN

Final regular season home game for the Rebels.  Looking at the weather forecast, the field is probably going to be a little wet.  Calling for rain on Friday.  

Rebels trying to close out the regular season undefeated.  I understand McEwen is good size with a really good running back.  I plan on watching some film on them tonight. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

I think McKenzie’s has enough studs to bring home a good ball this year. 

A long way to go.  Our depth is still a concern. The one thing I am seeing more and more of each week is the way we have adjusted to what the defense is giving us.  Last week vs Sequatchie, we only had 44 yards in the air and 286 on the ground. The week before, 199 in the air and 228 on the ground.  Comer does a fantastic job of adjusting to what the defense is presenting.  

I know your not supposed to compare games or scores and I realize that Mcewen had some kids out when they got beat by Harpeth, But and that’s a BIG But… if McKenzie doesn’t have a running clock by the third quarter then I will pull them off my 1A Gold ball contender list…

Harpeth is bad… really bad!!!