AP 1A TOP 10 OCT 25 2021

Southtowner

59 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

IMHO, everyone needs to worry about the current week and quit looking ahead to what might be.  That is how you start playing basketball early.  That top 10 poll doesn't mean a thing.  The only rankings that mean something is week 11....then week 12.....etc. 

Absolutely. I've said they were garbage all year when Clay County was ranked below Cornersville and I still believe they are meaningless now.

2 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

IMHO, everyone needs to worry about the current week and quit looking ahead to what might be.  That is how you start playing basketball early.  That top 10 poll doesn't mean a thing.  The only rankings that mean something is week 11....then week 12.....etc. 

nope I’m an outsider so I can look to the matchups we all want to see. But I do agree with you as a team I hope all of y’all stay focused cause there is potential for some phenomenal football games lat in the playoffs!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

I hope so but as a Dresden fan I don't think we have anything for Trenton, McKenzie (who already beat us playing against 12) or City. Anything can happen though.

I also agree.Chattanooga will host Trenton/McKenzie or Fayetteville.Yes anything can happen but doesnt look promising.(magic 8 ball)LOL