Thoughts on Single A, best players and best teams

Theodore

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie and Greenfield in the West are probably the top 2 teams. E. Darby from Greenfield and S. Davis from McKenzie being a few of the top players. I saw a poll had McKenzie as the early favorite in 1A. Depth could be a problem for the Lady Rebels this year but the starting 5 are pretty darn good. Greenfield added a post player this year so they will be improved. Don't see McKenzie blowing them out like last year. 

On 10/29/2021 at 11:56 AM, Theodore said:

Who are the best players and best teams 

Two guards at Gleason can both play at a high level. McKenzie will be across the river so it wouldn’t suprise me if Greenfield and Gleason both made state. Gleason and Greenfield will be fun to watch when they play. 

Edited by pioneer42

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

Two guards at Gleason can both play at a high level. McKenzie will be across the river so it wouldn’t suprise me to see Greenfield and Gleason both made state. Gleason and Greenfield will be fun to watch when they play. 

I wouldn’t mind seeing Gleason back in the glass house.  It’s been a minute.

4 minutes ago, 99SportsFan said:

North Greene will be a fun team to watch this season. They are coming off back to back state tournament trips and return some good players. They will probably have a different leading scorer every night. Tough schedule early in the season will have this team prepared for tournament time.

I agree with this. A talented group of girls that I suspect many people will overlook due to the loss of Anderson to pregnancy for the first half of the year. Will definitely take some early losses, but will be well prepared for anything they see come tournament time. 

Edited by baldeagle22

3 minutes ago, baldeagle22 said:

I agree with this. A talented group of girls that I suspect many people will overlook due to the loss of Anderson to pregnancy for the first half of the year. Will definitely take some early losses, but will be well prepared for anything they see come tournament time. 

Yes. I think this team may be one of the best shooting teams NG has had in a while

• 3 weeks later...