WestMOlan travels to Marion

Mr. Postman1

3 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

Marion might win but i would leave the how ever much they want part out. I have seen this eagle team play several times and if you think they will quit at any part of the game your bad wrong. The record may not be that good but they got want to and spunk. The buzzards as i call them are by far not a push over and your in for a rude time if your thinking that.

Agreed

1 hour ago, mofojoe said:

Marion might win but i would leave the how ever much they want part out. I have seen this eagle team play several times and if you think they will quit at any part of the game your bad wrong. The record may not be that good but they got want to and spunk. The buzzards as i call them are by far not a push over and your in for a rude time if your thinking that.

I guess I'm in for a rude time then. I am not a fan of either team but I am here to tell facts. As much as it sounds as if I am bashing Westmoreland I promise you I am not. I wish them nothing but the best in this game as I do all teams in the state playing this week. I am just here to tell you that Marion will be a wrecking ball because they want another shot at Meigs and I think they will get it. Marion took a humbling L last week. They will control this game on both sides of the ball. Once again I wish Westmoreland the best of luck but Marion is a team that is hungry and they are going to eat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mofojoe said:

3-7 but it looks like they were in every game.

12 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

3-7 but it looks like they were in every game.

Best 3-7 team in the state i promise ya that. Just had some bad luck and one more good player away from beating several teams. They are very physical and gritty and will make every team they play give their best or get beat.

And for the record im not a fan of buzzardville atall just telling the truth.

37 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

Best 3-7 team in the state i promise ya that. Just had some bad luck and one more good player away from beating several teams. They are very physical and gritty and will make every team they play give their best or get beat.

And for the record im not a fan of buzzardville atall just telling the truth.

We are a few or maybe several personal foul penalties away from being undefeated. lol

On 11/1/2021 at 10:30 AM, FactSpitter said:

Marion will come out strong in this one. I had to eat crow after that Meigs game but I won't be eating crow after this one. Marion by how ever much they want. I think this will be a 30+ point win for Marion as they will have the young guys in early in the second half. There is no upset watch here.

Not too many facts being spit here brotha! 

23 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I think most people are going by the last few meetings between these 2 teams. They usually wind up being a decisive win for the Warriors. That being said I believe most fans would be happy with a 1 pt win. I believe MC found out last week they're just not as good as most thought.

Every matchup since 2016 has been brutal that’s for sure 

2 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Every matchup since 2016 has been brutal that’s for sure 

But every year seems like the same thing is said.  Good defense and all that.  This game hinges on qb play.  If it's the same situation as last week then this one is a nail biter for sure, that's the bottom line.  Where did you decide to eat at?

It's hard to believe it's the first round of the playoffs. These kiddos played hard last week but some key mistakes made the difference in the game. I am confident this staff and kiddos got them corrected this week. You will see a dominate team tonight on the field. I am proud of the hard work our seniors have shown and the leadership during a difficult week. Keep working hard and let's get this train rolling again. This team will be in Decatur 3 weeks from tonight for a rematch that could easily turn out different. I know our coaches have an awesome game plan going forward. We will all get to see some new plays in the playoffs too. Kiddos go out there tonight and play as hard as you can on our home field. Maybe Bledsoe can pull the upset and we get to play at home again next week. If not just make sure you make awesome memories tonight at Bill Baxter Stadium. As always, it is a great day to be a warrior!