Dobbuns Bent-It comes two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, Wolves2022 said:

No, you post implied that these were the teams that DB played and has contributed to their lack of success of DB.  Who else in the area did they play besides these that has hampered them.  How far do you want to go back 30, 40, 50?  Maybe the days when the Sports Writers picked the state champion, instead of playing it on the field.  Don't blame other school for their lack of success.  

North & South

On 10/30/2021 at 11:35 PM, noonesfool said:

No one called them bad. Historically they are the number 1 team in upper East Tennessee. It’s why the can’t win a state title and it didn’t start just 20 years ago. They have the athletes, stadium, facilities, benefactors, excellent school system with all the trimmings. They are not doing something right. Rarely are they in the hunt even when their  win / loss is almost perfect.  Waco has some insight but he is a prophet in his own land.

Very true. As someone pointed out in another thread its all about coaching. DB has never had a really good coach in the latter years.Could have ! Administration went with the good ol boy syndrome. It carries on today.

22 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Thanks for the hospitality and conversation pre-game @rebelwoman87 RR and GR.  Good to talk to you all as always.  Sorry I missed you @BarneySox2007.  We'll definitely meet again somewhere down the line.  If y'all and Oakland wind up playing Thanksgiving week, I could see myself making the trip down for that one.

I'm going down for that Oakland game as well.    Unless of course my Trailblazer's happen to keep on wi....   (men in white coats approaching) .....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Thanks for the hospitality and conversation pre-game @rebelwoman87 RR and GR.  Good to talk to you all as always.  Sorry I missed you @BarneySox2007.  We'll definitely meet again somewhere down the line.  If y'all and Oakland wind up playing Thanksgiving week, I could see myself making the trip down for that one.

Tazewell vs Wise Central 

Graham vs Lee High

Union vs Va High 

Richlands vs Ridgeview 

Abingdon vs Northside 

Most think Union vs Va High is the best 1st round match up but I'm going Ridgeview/Richlands, I still think the M7 will sweep besides Lee High. Have you had a chance to see the Bradshaw kid at Graham 

47 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

Tazewell vs Wise Central 

Graham vs Lee High

Union vs Va High 

Richlands vs Ridgeview 

Abingdon vs Northside 

Most think Union vs Va High is the best 1st round match up but I'm going Ridgeview/Richlands, I still think the M7 will sweep besides Lee High. Have you had a chance to see the Bradshaw kid at Graham 

I have thought Virginia High were way overrated since very early in the season.  Richlands proved Friday night they indeed were.  I think you may be right.  Ridgeview won the first matchup 49-14.  I think it'll be much closer this time around.  That's the game I will be at Friday.

• Like 1