TC hosts Tyner

Cam615

13 minutes ago, RTD said:

I'm good I know what is coming Friday night. I hope I am wrong but after hearing the players think the season will end  Friday night I just hope Tyner takes it easy on TC. I'm just very disappointed in this team and coaching staff and with losing records coming starting next year for a few years I'm just over it. I don't even know if I will attend the game Friday the team has given up on themselves.

1 loss????

22 minutes ago, RTD said:

I'm good I know what is coming Friday night. I hope I am wrong but after hearing the players think the season will end  Friday night I just hope Tyner takes it easy on TC. I'm just very disappointed in this team and coaching staff and with losing records coming starting next year for a few years I'm just over it. I don't even know if I will attend the game Friday the team has given up on themselves.

If you read this comment in a "eeyore" voice it's much better!:roflol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Tyner been disrespected by TC for a few years now. Go back and read some of the threads after the game. Also fired their coach after last year's game. Tyner gonna shock coach.

They should have fired their coach. I don't know what his game plan against TC was. They won't shock any TC fans or players at this point I don't know if the game needs to be played. The attitude of TC players seems to be mentally weak. Some have given up and are already talking about what position they will play next year along with the coaches. This isn't the time to discuss next year when it's the first round of playoffs. I don't get it to misunderstand the giving up because of not going undefeated. 

Probably the best round 1 game in the state. This is a different Tyner team than years past (better discipline, better team attitude, and better coaching, to go along with great skills and speed), but they just haven't played the caliber of competition that TC has this year (except their three losses to three very good teams). The Rams have a chance in this one, but it's hard to beat the Jackets on the Creekbank come playoff time. I ain't buyin' this crap about the TC players layin' down. I expect every HartVillian to show up Friday night with a bad attitude looking to make a statement. If the Ram Train gets rolling, it could be a long hard night for the Yellow Jackets; but, I think TC will pull it out in the end in a very tight game.

1 hour ago, RTD said:

RTD, I can't believe that this team(the majority of them were members) would have an attitude of defeat especially after last 3 years. Tyner will play hard Friday night and I believe Trousdale will play harder. That's why they call it the Home Field Advantage!!

Go "RAMS"!!!

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

RTD, I can't believe that this team(the majority of them were members) would have an attitude of defeat especially after last 3 years. Tyner will play hard Friday night and I believe Trousdale will play harder. That's why they call it the Home Field Advantage!!

Go "RAMS"!!!

Yeah don't let them fool you sir. Trousdale is trying to play you.

• CoachT locked this topic