Round 1 Marshall County @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

What’s your point? How bad will Marshall County beat us? I’m being serious not trying to be smart at all.

I don’t know! But trynottosuck fella can’t say everyone non region games didn’t impress him, then turn around and pick Hardin. Who non region teams were pretty much awful!!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I don’t know! But trynottosuck fella can’t say everyone non region games didn’t impress him, then turn around and pick Hardin. Who non region teams were pretty much awful!!

I understand that. But Hardin County would had two if it wasn’t for North Side’s recent slide. North Side also played 3 teams with a combined record of 28-2. So they had a tough schedule, too.

8 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Hardin county is better then you think and they lost ALOT last season, they have a good defensive, and i still haven’t seen any stop kayden pope. 

I think everyone thinks Kayden is all we got. Got some ballers on this team. The Defense has been an added bonus this year. There playing well.

8 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Yeah i know y’all have more the QB had impressed me, especially being a sophmore 

He has done really well running that O for sure. Making some nice throws and not making to many bad ones. But HC got a pretty well rounded team. Getting hundred plus yards on the ground in the run game, got 4 guys I would never be afraid to throw the ball to. Plus that D that’s step it up this year. I think we can compete with Marshall. Just my homer opinion of course. Lol.

2 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

I think everyone thinks Kayden is all we got. Got some ballers on this team. The Defense has been an added bonus this year. There playing well.

Yes, last year Pope hurt us and I think we keyed on him this year and the other guys hurt us this year. Well rounded team for sure.

I do hope Hardin County can win these first few rounds. I don't want to see the Marshall County kids come back to Tullahoma. last year during the playoffs they started fighting each other in the locker room at halftime. It delayed the second half almost 40 minutes and I thought they should have just got on the bus and went home. Maybe those kids at the middle of that behavior aren't there this year but even though they are 7-3 and this season it doesn't seem like a quality program IMHO. Winning isn't all you are judged by at this level. We beat them already this year and I would like to see another program challenge Tullahoma on the way to meet Greeneville. If Hardin County wins I'll sing their praises all the way to Chattanooga.   

37 minutes ago, wornoutwildcat said:

I do hope Hardin County can win these first few rounds. I don't want to see the Marshall County kids come back to Tullahoma. last year during the playoffs they started fighting each other in the locker room at halftime. It delayed the second half almost 40 minutes and I thought they should have just got on the bus and went home. Maybe those kids at the middle of that behavior aren't there this year but even though they are 7-3 and this season it doesn't seem like a quality program IMHO. Winning isn't all you are judged by at this level. We beat them already this year and I would like to see another program challenge Tullahoma on the way to meet Greeneville. If Hardin County wins I'll sing their praises all the way to Chattanooga.   

I hope the kids that were fighting on Tullahoma’s side last year were completely innocent. Not a good look for either team. I’d say from this comment it’s either they are quality programs or neither are...

9 minutes ago, Ballfan4562 said:

I hope the kids that were fighting on Tullahoma’s side last year were completely innocent. Not a good look for either team. I’d say from this comment it’s either they are quality programs or neither are...

None of the Tullahoma players were involved. Marshall County was fighting among their own team in the visitor locker room at halftime. I've seen teams fight each other several times but to fight your own team at halftime because you are losing the game. The coaches didn't have control of their team and should have just got on the bus after the locker room fight and went home. I wouldn't schedule them if they weren't region opponents. Just my 2 cents worth.   

• Upvote 1