Lewis county vs Cascade

CascadeChampion

On 11/2/2021 at 10:23 AM, GeneralForrest said:

they arent good. def not good enough to travel to Hohenwald and win. 

Come on General. Ive watched them both up close. Im telling you, Cascade is the better of the two teams. Lewis County is a 1 man show. Stop him and you shut down Lewis County. Cascade wins this. Heck, Lewis County struggled with Loretto (Final I believe was 7-6 and Loretto was driving and ran out of time if I recall correctly). 

12 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

7-4

I am beginning to feel sorry for you. Anybody with such a pitiful life that all you can do is cry on a message board about someone you have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER is living a sad existence.

Come on down to the Junkyard and I will buy you dinner. We can have Coach stop by so you can whine to him in person.

Ought to be a hoot.

12 hours ago, Vandychris said:

Come on General. Ive watched them both up close. Im telling you, Cascade is the better of the two teams. Lewis County is a 1 man show. Stop him and you shut down Lewis County. Cascade wins this. Heck, Lewis County struggled with Loretto (Final I believe was 7-6 and Loretto was driving and ran out of time if I recall correctly). 

Cascade isn't flashy but they are good enough to stop a one dimensional team. Based on common opponents this is a toss up. 

2 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I am beginning to feel sorry for you. Anybody with such a pitiful life that all you can do is cry on a message board about someone you have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER is living a sad existence.

Come on down to the Junkyard and I will buy you dinner. We can have Coach stop by so you can whine to him in person.

Ought to be a hoot.

You must have a lot of off time now that its not halloween. What do you do the rest of the year?

On 11/2/2021 at 3:37 AM, lcpanthers0 said:

after watching lc throw the ball all over parsons dbs the other night has opened the eyes of just about everyone that has ever watched a lewis county football game but ofc lining up to run the ball still after the box was loaded brought us back down to earth a little lol if we throw the ball and play solid defense i can see riverside vs lewis in three weeks. 

all over the DBs he says...13 points.

lcpanthers0 and the zero stands for how much sense this post made.

Edited by WingT08

11 hours ago, WingT08 said:

all over the DBs he says...13 points.

lcpanthers0 and the zero stands for how much sense this post made.

what i’m saying is our spread package moved the ball to around the thirty on the other side and we then lined up in wing t and heavy and got it stuffed all night which lead to our 13 points being scored on spread and when we passed the ball

12 hours ago, lcpanthers0 said:

our fullback and other running back have tons of carries so i don’t see how lc is a one man team 

Didnt help you against Summertown. Im telling you from seeing both teams. Cascade is better than Lewis County and the Panthers are a one man show. Heck, at one point you were direct snapping it to him and didnt even have your qb on the field against them boys in blue two weeks ago.