Playoffs Round 1: Dyer County @ Henry County

BigRed88

23 hours ago, RollRed said:

I don’t see a repeat of what happened in 2019. Not gonna happen. HC got a little revenge beating the pants off DC in 2020. I have a feeling it will still carry over into Friday. DC will do what DC does and fold like wet Toilet Paper when when the foot gets to hitting that rear end. :hungry:

I said it ‘19 too! I hope the HC team is thinking like you are!! They are not the same team that played Dyersburg. Do they have what it takes to beat HC? I don’t know but I do know if HC thinks they are gonna spank DC just because they are HC, you are going to be upset Friday night. Im just saying!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Robojoe said:

I said it ‘19 too! I hope the HC team is thinking like you are!! They are not the same team that played Dyersburg. Do they have what it takes to beat HC? I don’t know but I do know if HC thinks they are gonna spank DC just because they are HC, you are going to be upset Friday night. Im just saying!!!

It’s been since last year since HC got to slap little brother around. Not even sweating the choketaws :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

All I care about is let's survive and advance. This time of year it doesn't have to be pretty! I could care less if we win by 1 point or 50 points. We just got to focus and win! I'm sure Dyer County is solid. I know they have a pretty good RB, outside of that I'm not sure what they have. They lost Josh Stewart to graduation so not sure how their QB situation looks like. They seem to be scoring pretty well against their competition overall. Their defense has given up over 50 points in 3 games, while their offense has put up 40 or more points in 5 games this year. 

Henry County's defense has posted 3 shutouts this season, while the offense has scored over 40 points in 4 games. 

This game has potential to be high scoring in my opinion and I believe both teams will be ready for a battle. Should be an electric playoff atmosphere Friday night at Patriot Stadium!! 

On 10/30/2021 at 4:14 PM, RollRed said:

I don’t see a repeat of what happened in 2019. Not gonna happen. HC got a little revenge beating the pants off DC in 2020. I have a feeling it will still carry over into Friday. DC will do what DC does and fold like wet Toilet Paper when when the foot gets to hitting that rear end. :hungry:

Definitely will not be a repeat from 2019. HC is back and rolled big time against Portland. HC wins 49-7! These young men are ready to make a run and will FIRED up to demolish DC on Friday night. 100 points in two games, this Offense will score at will and the Defense will be ready and prepared to shut DC down at all costs. Roll Red Roll baby!!!!!!

• Upvote 2