Campbell County at Rhea County Round 1 TSSAA Playoffs

ADS1

Campbell County likes to spread the ball all over the field.

Rhea County likes the ground and pound with sleight of hand.

Rhea just finished the season on a strong note.  Coffee County was a lot like Campbell County (spread).  Rhea still needs to clean up the penalties.  Rhea County's D had had some really strong moments.  I look for that to continue...

Rhea County 42

Campbell County 14

What do ya'll think about Campbell County?

1 hour ago, ADS1 said:

Campbell County likes to spread the ball all over the field.

Rhea County likes the ground and pound with sleight of hand.

Rhea just finished the season on a strong note.  Coffee County was a lot like Campbell County (spread).  Rhea still needs to clean up the penalties.  Rhea County's D had had some really strong moments.  I look for that to continue...

Rhea County 42

Campbell County 14

What do ya'll think about Campbell County?

Campbell County has a really good running back. They do like to throw alot of bubble screens and short passes but will go deep every once in a while. 

They usually struggle against teams that has some speed. 

I don't believe Rhea County will have much trouble with CC. I say Rhea wins by 21+

I like how Ethan Davis finished the regular season and I hope we get 5 more performances just like them in the playoffs. In the last two games he rushed for 284 and 252 and 9 rushing TDs  plus the 96 yds receiving with a TD for 10 total. 

Campbell is coming off a loss to Oak Ridge but have had a pretty good season. CJ Allen is a very good running back, that seems like he has been at Campbell for 6 years now. The last time Rhea played Campbell was a 35-0 playoff win back in 2015. Is like to see another win just like it. 

19 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

I like how Ethan Davis finished the regular season and I hope we get 5 more performances just like them in the playoffs. In the last two games he rushed for 284 and 252 and 9 rushing TDs  plus the 96 yds receiving with a TD for 10 total. 

Campbell is coming off a loss to Oak Ridge but have had a pretty good season. CJ Allen is a very good running back, that seems like he has been at Campbell for 6 years now. The last time Rhea played Campbell was a 35-0 playoff win back in 2015. Is like to see another win just like it. 

We have sure been riding Davis since LA went down. Hopefully he stays healthy throughout the playoffs. I believe I would run Martin a little more on designed plays.     Go Eagles!! 

On 10/30/2021 at 5:25 PM, 57eagle said:

We have sure been riding Davis since LA went down. Hopefully he stays healthy throughout the playoffs. I believe I would run Martin a little more on designed plays.     Go Eagles!! 

Yeah hopefully he stays healthy in the playoffs with the increased workload. I definitely can see Martin running the ball more in the playoffs like he did earlier in the season. I’d like to see more production out of Crowe but I know he’s not been 100%. Pemberton always has something up his sleeve for the playoffs that we haven’t seen during the regular season. 

On 10/31/2021 at 6:27 PM, Rhea Co. said:

Yeah hopefully he stays healthy in the playoffs with the increased workload. I definitely can see Martin running the ball more in the playoffs like he did earlier in the season. I’d like to see more production out of Crowe but I know he’s not been 100%. Pemberton always has something up his sleeve for the playoffs that we haven’t seen during the regular season. 

He seems to be very good at making a few switches or tweaks to the offensive or defensive line. Need an improved pass rush to make the QB make some mistakes here on out.