Huntingdon VS Mitchell

1shot1kill

7 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

You just never know with these Memphis teams. If the Mustangs take care of the ball we should win but these Memphis teams scare me.

The only Memphis team I would keep an eye on is MAHS, they have athletes and a good coach in there. Only thing is they hadn’t played competition of what Huntingdon has played this season besides Brighton

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

The only Memphis team I would keep an eye on is MAHS, they have athletes and a good coach in there. Only thing is they hadn’t played competition of what Huntingdon has played this season besides Brighton

I agree. I don't want the Mustangs to look ahead, but from a fans viewpoint, that MAHS team concerns me. Especially since Huntingdon would have to travel that round. Have to take care of business against Memphis Mitchell first though.

14 hours ago, 1shot1kill said:

I remember in 2013 Mitchell came to Huntingdon and spanked us 40 to 28. The band showed up at halftime and never stopped playing. I remember their kicker hitting 50 yarders with ease in warm-ups.

That group of kids from Mitchell were massive and played pretty physical. That band was nuts too lol I don't believe this Mitchell team will have enough for the Stangs. We are going to "out-physical" them on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Going to be a dry, sunny day in Paul Ward Friday! Playoff ball is finally here.   

36 minutes ago, MiddleAgedMustang said:

That group of kids from Mitchell were massive and played pretty physical. That band was nuts too lol I don't believe this Mitchell team will have enough for the Stangs. We are going to "out-physical" them on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Going to be a dry, sunny day in Paul Ward Friday! Playoff ball is finally here.   

Agreed. I read something where this Mitchell team has some young guys playing in key spots so that could help them in the long term, and might make them a team to watch out for in the long run. Stangs should take care of business in this one 

• Like 1