Class 4A Region 1 Best Teams

hoopsfanatic

I dont think Db beating Greeneville is any kind of upset. Two very good teams and like someone said earlier at Greeneville they are nearly unbeatable. Db Science Hill should be a great game Friday night. I think Db wins by double digits as Science Hill does not have the size to match up with Browder and Hale. Metz was a great transfer for them. Greeneville will be a state tourney contender in their division and capable of beating anybody on any given night.

4 hours ago, hoopsfanatic said:

Monday and Tuesday at DB should be great HS basketball with the teams that are playing those 2 days.. local and out of state teams.

Monday - Tuesday 20th, 21st at the Dome is the ALPHA INVITATIONAL with great teams coming in. 4 games each day/night, starting at 3:30 - 8PM. If you want to see big time basketball, don't wait for the Arby's Tournament.

MONDAY - GREENEVILLE VS LEXINGTON, SC / MO EAST VS CHAPMANVILLE, WV / BOONE VS A.C. REYNOLDS NC / DB VS SOUTH ATLANTA, GA

TUESDAY - CLINTON VS SOUTH ATLANTA / MO EAST VS A.C. REYNOLDS / GREENEVILLE VS CHAPMANVILLE / DB VS LEXINGTON, SC

3 games at the DB Dome tonight. ALL BOYS GAMES - FRESHMAN - JV - VARSITY 

KINGSPORT VS JOHNSON CITY 

Boys Varsity game is Douglass Tigers tribute night, playing in the Powder Blue Tigers Uniforms. Johnson City pays tribute to Langston High and will wear the Langston Golden Tigers uniforms. Should be a huge crowd for this historic meeting as these teams met last in 1965! DB players love those UCLA looking uniforms.

Get out the brooms, it will be a sweep tonight 

On 12/18/2021 at 9:44 AM, SWVAHavokFan said:

Good win by the Tribe last night.  We could beat Johnson City in dodgeball and I'd be pumped as I was last night.  Now just have to avoid a letdown against Boone, West Ridge and Crockett until we meet the Toppers again in Johnson City.

Anyone know what Cutlip and Debusk were talking about after the game?

Yes I do...I will find you at the Dome and let you know... 

ALPHA INVITATIONAL TODAY AND TUESDAY AT THE DB DOME

3:30 GREENEVILLE VS LEXINGTON, SC

5:00 MO-EAST VS CHAPMANVILLE, WV

6:30 DANIEL BOONE VS A.C.REYNOLDS ASHEVILLE NC

8:00 DB VS SOUTH ANTLANTA, GA

TUESDAY

3:30 CLINTON, TN VS SOUTH ATLANTA, GA

5:00 MO-EAST VS A.C. REYNOLDS

6:30 GREENEVILLE VS CHAPMANVILLE, WV

8:00 DB VS LEXINGTON, SC

Watched games yesterday in Kingsport. East won but didnt play well, played a very disciplined and well coached team. Simpson was fabulous, Ilic didnt do much, was in foul trouble and never really got involved. Db got the win to and looks to  be getting better every time I get to watch them. Will see how they both do today.

1 hour ago, hoopsfanatic said:

Watched games yesterday in Kingsport. East won but didnt play well, played a very disciplined and well coached team. Simpson was fabulous, Ilic didnt do much, was in foul trouble and never really got involved. Db got the win to and looks to  be getting better every time I get to watch them. Will see how they both do today.

D-B shouldn't have any trouble today... they play Lexington who Greeneville beat by 23 yesterday.  Who does Mo East play today?  AC Reynolds?

2 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

D-B shouldn't have any trouble today... they play Lexington who Greeneville beat by 23 yesterday.  Who does Mo East play today?  AC Reynolds?

GAME 1 - We get to see Clinton Dragons in person. Ranked #1 AAA - could they beat Greeneville? I would be shocked

GAME 2 - MO EAST vs A.C. REYNOLDS  - May be the best game today... prob will be

GAME 3 - GREENEVILLE VS CHAPMANVILLE,WV

GAME 4 - DB VS LEXINGTON SC